COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Associate
Got a new 360 last month, got COD 4 the other day and am back on Live properly now, so if anyone fancys a game later I will be on about half 8'ish, my new name on live is Pastuerised101

Also my lovely gf got me bioshock for christmas yesterday so i'm currently enthraled on that lol.

Soldato
I had an e-mail off them this morning about it, some **** reported me(wasn't you was it? :p) IT wouldn't let me sign in at all now it does but says i'm suspended till tomorrow then disconnects from live:(

This email is to notify you that your Xbox Live account privileges have been suspended due to feedback received from other Xbox Live users about your inappropriate content on the service. Additionally, Xbox Live has deleted the content in question.

Soldato
I won't be online at all for a few days, been banned fron live for having P*** off in my bio lol

Damn :(

Was probably that guy you had the argument with after he accused you of camping, damn muppet. He probably got his while little clan to report you too because I doubt you'd get suspended by a complaint from 1 person.

That sucks.

Caporegime
I won't be online at all for a few days, been banned fron live for having P*** off in my bio lol

I warned you the other day about that guy who used to be on my FL with the name justshootmebich. After 2 years they finally got round to telling him his name wasn't acceptable.

They seem to be having a clampdown on lots of live activities. I always leave lacking skill feedback for anyone that bothers me.

Soldato
I'm not fussed anyway, it's only 1 day*

I always leave lacking skill feedback also:D cod 4 seems to be sending my rep down a lot also, might end up getting permabanned soon if it doesn't pick up :(

Strange think is i've seen people with a lot worse names like black man killer(not in those words though) and things like that :eek:

*Son of'a ***** ****** **** **** :mad: :p

Back
Top Bottom