COD4 MP Live arranging thread

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Apart from the odd "O ******* hell", "O you ****" comments, I don't think 'we' are abusive at all to other players. Maybe it's the Britishness I don't know, but the singing, screeching and other crap that goes on in a few games of COD4 does just make me log-out and walk away as it just winds me up.

Caporegime
To be fair though, he shouldn't be playing CoD4 at all at that age.

I was not talking about Cod, I'm talking about the Tony hawks type games, basketball games, pro evo, fifa. Those are the type of games he plays online, set to family.

He's a polite little sod, if he beats you or loses he says "well played good game" but usually gets a torrent of abuse back.

Which is why I think the family zone should be more specific to those gamers and reported abusers dealt with or moved zones.

Although when I beat my nephew it's not uncommon for me to take a webcam shot doing the loser on the forehead and sending it to him, thats ok because we are family ;)

Soldato
Me for sure, sons gone back to his mums now and I'm super bored, I seem to be aiming 2 foot to the left of everyone today though.....I blame my hangover :p

Back
Top Bottom