COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Caporegime
Too naffed off tonight to play. Noticed a few stores were selling a 37 inch LCD I wanted for a decent price. Went a got one. Set it up noticed it had lines of dead pixels. About 25 in all. Took it back, exchanged it and the new one is worse. Done about 80 miles backwards and forwards and still have to return this one tommorow.

Their customer support told us not to leave without having the next one checked. I will stand back tommorow while the wife goes of the leash:D

To top it off some git opened the door of their car onto our car and dented it and buggered off.

I think playing a few campers in Cod tonight would tip me over the edge. :D

Soldato
I'll be back on about 6 ish after food, my son might be on too if theres room! Great games this arvo, I made that no losses again? :)

I managed to only die 3 times in one game, liking the p90, seems much easier to get a kill with it.

Caporegime
I managed to only die 3 times in one game, liking the p90, seems much easier to get a kill with it.

P90 is a lot easier to kill people.

I have now flicked back to the M16 w/red-dot, loving that weapon at range. As long as your accuracy is good u kill with one burst. Much easier to use now I have turned the sensitivity up to 5, you can actually move the aim down the sights at a resonable speed.

Back
Top Bottom