COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Caporegime
28 Kill Streak :D

I just hit a 10, pleased with that on my first day playing. I must say I fancy my chances of doubling that once I unlock the P90. After picking that up from a dead body you can see it's far better than anything I've unlocked so far. It would really give you an edge. Gone from rank 1 to 14 today, happy with that.

It does seem a weird system to give experienced players a bigger advantage over new players. What with gun types and perks.

I honestly don't know why anyone would still consider Halo a decent MP game after playing this.

Left my batteries charging on the plug and play while I was away. Had a momentary powercut and when I came upstairs 3 RLOD. Seems ok so far, hoping it was just the power drop. Dont really want to have to call in number 5.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I honestly don't know why anyone would still consider Halo a decent MP game after playing this.

Because CoD4 is great to play on your own online but sucks ass for playing with a bunch of mates. Halo shines when you're with 4 other mates all on the same team yelling at each other as you fight another party of 5. Halo is a very social multiplayer game while CoD4 is a very solitary online experience.

The size of the level are too large and the pace of the combat are too slow to make it social and exciting.

It's still a great game and very good fun but it's a very different experience to halo.

~J~

~J~

Soldato
Because CoD4 is great to play on your own online but sucks ass for playing with a bunch of mates. Halo shines when you're with 4 other mates all on the same team yelling at each other as you fight another party of 5.

Slight thread hijack. I HATE Halo with a passion. Never liked the story, thought the graphics were crap, gameplay boring, etc, etc. BUT, having seen and heard Halo3 last week, I may be converted.

Kreeeee is definately right, COD4 is a more thinking man's MP, stratergy, tactics, stealth all come into play. There's a massive sense of achivement in hunting down someone with a knife kill, taking out someone running with a sniper rifle, or been so damn elusive, you're the last man standing.

Halo 3, it's just fun!

Soldato
Mate, if you aint got work or school today im with you!!

Trying to reset my body clock, so Ive done an all nighter, and need to stay awake till tonight.

Soldato
Me! got a love of Headquarters at the moment though so I'd rather play that or a similar gametype rather than straight deathmatch (which bores me a bit).

Back
Top Bottom