COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Soldato
Its not right still, had a few games of hardcore tdm but 9 times out of 10 you get to the lobby and it just doesn't balance teams, I've had enough of trying tonight.

Permabanned
as a side, was playing domination 18 players on that level where the cap point B is in the middle of some ruined building (corridors etc) Vacancy or something iirc

Anyway, that is bloomin carnage and i couldnt but laugh

Smoke, flashes, nades, bullets - mental, was loving it - game went back and forth too

probably my fav. mode for fun (that ive unlocked)

Caporegime
as a side, was playing domination 18 players on that level where the cap point B is in the middle of some ruined building (corridors etc) Vacancy or something iirc

Anyway, that is bloomin carnage and i couldnt but laugh

Smoke, flashes, nades, bullets - mental, was loving it - game went back and forth too

probably my fav. mode for fun (that ive unlocked)

I dont like that level because of the imbalance. Holding C and B is much easier than A and B. Also Heli's and airstrikes are of no use unless your attacking A.

Permabanned
i dont really understand the use of perks yet - i just press it when its available to get my 10pts or whatever

i just play for the FPS fact, those extras just add to the atmosphere and kills etc, dont really turn me on, like a 3-peat of headshots.

i see your point on that map though - although i run around cluelessly on my own, as im still new :o

Don
i dont really understand the use of perks yet - i just press it when its available to get my 10pts or whatever

i just play for the FPS fact, those extras just add to the atmosphere and kills etc, dont really turn me on, like a 3-peat of headshots.

i see your point on that map though - although i run around cluelessly on my own, as im still new :o

The perks are needed, it adds a little bit of custimization to your character. or example, you can have your sniper with Iron Lungs (holds breath longer) and UAV jammer, to be more silent and less detectable. Your heavy weapons/close quaters can drop live grenades when dead e.t.c,

Loads of combinations, useful when you create the 5 classes, that way you can have ones for different situations on a server.

Soldato
Chuck us an invite when you come back on Soulja, I'm seriously cheesed off playing with randoms today and I've lost count how many times the host has ended the game today when their losing :/

Back
Top Bottom