COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Good games tonight guys we didnt lose one did we? Even after Soulja left we carried on pounding them. Only difference I can see between last night's losses and tonights wins is Wyrdo.

So scientifically wyrdo is the weakest link ;)

He was so good too til he played viva pinata :D

Good games tonight guys we didnt lose one did we? Even after Soulja left we carried on pounding them. Only difference I can see between last night's losses and tonights wins is Wyrdo.

Apparantly every time he walks into a room fall of enemies instead of seeing Soldiers he sees this:
viva.jpg

So he just sits singing the theme tune and gets killed.

Just kidding Wyrdo :p

Nope, don't remember losing one tonight, as you said, that xxpowxxsouljaxx must have been so annoyed with us lot, I think he was on the losing team against us about 6 times in a row. :D

Last edited:

What game type were you playing?

Last night I lost us so many S&D games. It could have been me. :( :D

Yep, thats the major problem with the mp on this, I've lost count of the amount of times I've been put into a game like that.

Oh and Soulja, no more threat of me breaking anything, just beat Mile High on veteran and am now a member of the 1000 club :D

Excellent :) shame i'm a member of the 980 club :o i still need to find all intel

I just looked online to see where they all were and went through it on recruit saving and exiting as soon as I got ones on each level.
If you pause it on a level and go into the cheats menu it tells you how many of the intels you have found on that level (incase you didn't already know :p)

I just looked online to see where they all were and went through it on recruit saving and exiting as soon as I got ones on each level.
If you pause it on a level and go into the cheats menu it tells you how many of the intels you have found on that level (incase you didn't already know :p)

Can you grab the intel in arcade mode? Also the tv screens of Al Asahd's speech, i tried it last night and seemed to have no luck? I assume its the TV station mission?

Back
Top Bottom