COD4 MP Live arranging thread

LMAO!

I knew it would be awful, I'm completely gung ho, I don't care dying as long as I get a kill in the process. It was like the other day in domination, there were about 3 of the opposition players capturing a flag so I just ran in there waited to be shot so I dropped my grenade Perk.

Unfortunately they killed me and legged it :(

If I started again I could be a lot more stealth like but that bores me!! Hence why I was never good at Splinter Cell/R6 :D

Thanks! Do you ever work?! :p

I'm on lates, I don't start till 1:30! :p

I'm the same though, I get high kills but suffer with lots of deaths too because I just charge in madly.

Apparantly every time he walks into a room fall of enemies instead of seeing Soldiers he sees this:
viva.jpg

So he just sits singing the theme tune and gets killed.

Just kidding Wyrdo :p

Nope, don't remember losing one tonight, as you said, that xxpowxxsouljaxx must have been so annoyed with us lot, I think he was on the losing team against us about 6 times in a row. :D

Pffft! I somehow missed this post :p

Yeah having a few days away to play Viva Pinata appears to have sucked away my CoD skills :p

When i first started this game, id not known about the stats barrack - but now im more interested in getting something respectable.

Dont think i play the right game type to whore the XP correctly, but my target was to get to level 40 inside 24 game playing hours, and im on target for that.

Have recently fought back to get close to a 1v1 K/D ratio, 10% headshot to kills and 25% assists to kills ratio.

However, im now at the point where i start thinking about stats more than gaming, so i will try and ween myself off of that - or i will get bored quick.

I am a run and gun it type, sitting around waiting for kills winds me up, so ill run at someone just unloading my LMG :D

I never look at the stats regards myself. Can't be bothered to hold back because of a kill death ratio. Sometimes to win games you just need people to run at flags to hole them back from swamping yours. If I get a kill or two while doing it all the better.

MY K/D is crap, My accuracy isn't that great because I'm more than happy to shoot at walls when I know someone is behind them. I'm a big fan of supressing fire.

Yet my wins to lose ratio is very good.

I'll have to check mine out later. Only played for a 48hour period on a trial till i can grow a pair of nuts to buy a new tv and sub. I'd expect all my things to be very good, usually carry my team with a 25+ kills unless playing against a group/clan in which case my team get destroyed. Should really play with you guys and my stats would be insane, im forever swearing down the mic at idiot teammates

you are right Danny - thats how i used to play (still play) but i got caught up in the stats hype and found myself playing probably worse because i would think to much :(

Have recently fought back to get close to a 1v1 K/D ratio, 10% headshot to kills and 25% assists to kills ratio.

Id preferance a low assist as possible.

There all the +2's where you dont quite finish them off and someone else does.

Agreed with the stats thing, in domination some people are happy to compromise their stats in order to help capture a flag or prevent one being captured and play more as a decoy/scout then at the end of the game they look like lemmings at the bottom of the score sheet albeit on the winning team.

Last edited:
I like the stats. But they don't alter my game style. I rush flags, I shoot walls, I stab team mates, I'll fire the LMG in the general direction of an enemy until one of us dies. Of course I'll also hold back and sneak around if that means completing the game objective ;) Just so happens I am able to do all that with a fairly reasonable K/D ratio too.

Of course I am also guilty of occasionally "forgetting" the objective if there is some bugger who keeps getting me and I decide there is a vendetta ;)

Last edited:
As long as my kill death is above 1 then I'm happy.

As said though - on domination it is pretty irrelevant to the outcome of the match.

I like the stats. But they don't alter my game style. I rush flags, I shoot walls, I stab team mates, I'll fire the LMG in the general direction of an enemy until one of us dies. Of course I'll also hold back and sneak around if that means completing the game objective ;) Just so happens I am able to do all that with a fairly reasonable K/D ratio too.

Of course I am also guilty of occasionally "forgetting" the objective if there is some bugger who keeps getting me and I decide there is a vendetta ;)

Yep I just won a game of headquaters on shipment pretty much on my own without hardly firing my gun. I died 56 times and only got about 40 kills. Made sure I turned on Martydom and just rushed the headquaters constantly. If I got killed it didnt matter because my grenade took them out.

xp is more important than my ratio, I got 1600XP from that game alone for getting all the headquaters Killing the MVP 5 and 10 times and kills. :D

Everyone else was trying to get kills instead of winning the game. Heaquaters it too long a game to be losing and the win bonus means I deploy any method needed.

I don't really like HQ, everyone just contantly throws grenades where ever it is and it's gets rather tedious, i find domination the best as there is 3 objectives to go for rather than the 1.

Cod 4 is in desperate need of some new maps also :(

Back
Top Bottom