COD4 MP Live arranging thread

I don't really like HQ, everyone just contantly throws grenades where ever it is and it's gets rather tedious, i find domination the best as there is 3 objectives to go for rather than the 1.

Cod 4 is in desperate need of some new maps also :(

I tried to set up a headquaters private game before. On Shipment. Hardcore (i.e teamkilling on). No respawn delay... but everyone left before I had a chance :(

Has anyone every gone into the swimming pool on bloc and see someone else in there?

I reckon we should play a team death match and all just hide in there for a laugh

Ha! I'd be up for that!! :D We'd have to have eavesdrop on though, so we could laugh at them trying to figure out where we all were :D Soulja might not be up for it though... a little too much like camping for his tastes? ;)

Thats why Last stand is a pain in the bum, I kill them but then I die just before i can finish them off and then I end up with just an assist. I think I should get the kill and the person who finishes them off should get the assist.

Thats why Last stand is a pain in the bum, I kill them but then I die just before i can finish them off and then I end up with just an assist. I think I should get the kill and the person who finishes them off should get the assist.

Yeah, to be honest if you've got someone down to last stand you should get the points for the kill because they're going to die anyway.

Dammit, seems I found myself on the wrong side in the few games I've just been involved in.

Managed to hold my own quite well though I thought.

First game on domination though, I've never been spawn killed so much in my life, surely there has got to be some sort of protection.

Back
Top Bottom