COD4 MP Live arranging thread

I agree new maps deparately needed and maybe a new game type. (Standard capture the flag maybe, or territories (who ever holds most at end of game wins))

Domination is the best, I would like Sabotage too if it was not for the wait to respawn.

Hardcore S&D can also be fun when playing as a team.

I don't really like HQ, everyone just contantly throws grenades where ever it is and it's gets rather tedious, i find domination the best as there is 3 objectives to go for rather than the 1.

Cod 4 is in desperate need of some new maps also :(

Agreed, the trouble with HQ is everyone knows excatly where the HQ's will spawn. So now everyone gets those positions instantly. When I first started playing people were more clueless and the game was fun. Shame its not totally random rather than 3 spots.

only on a private game. other than that it would be totally at random.

Genarally we only tend to get orund 8-9 people on at any one time which is not really enough for a private game and it too many for a party game (Nobody likes playing Ground War if they can help it).

although saying that GW would be great if you could choose your game type and they had bigger maps.

Last edited:
Some of it can be put down to people that are hosting a game that then leave a lobby just cause they don't want to play a certain map. this should be fixed by the next patch.

Has anyone every gone into the swimming pool on bloc and see someone else in there?

I reckon we should play a team death match and all just hide in there for a laugh

Back
Top Bottom