COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Mixed night for me last night, had a couple of good games and a couple of absolute stonkers.

I find the spawning on Bog to be a pain if you spawn at C. Easy to pick people off on that one.

that HQ on Shipment is stupid - but a XP whore!

I opened up with a nade that killed 4, a stun nade that took another - so was able to call in UAV, Airstrike in the first 30 seconds - helicopter then followed and in about 90 seconds or so, i had a 17-0 killstreak - for basically pressing a couple of buttons :|

Ended up with 88 or so kills, 40 odd assists and over 1200 XP as i clocked a few challenges too

Could do with playing that map constantly, easy points - why does the lobby not have filters outside of game type? Id like to see map choice and ping/connection standard before joining tbh

i played headquarters btw, not played domination

i still think there should be some sort of filter option ala PC games - people may stick to certain maps to 'level up' but then the game should have 'map XP points too', so many caps on point B of the bog etc

Up for some games tonight so send over invites if there is a game going, ventured online for the first time last night so have a vague idea whats going on on a couple of maps. Made it up to the hefty heights of level 4 in terms of experience :p

Back
Top Bottom