COD4 MP Live arranging thread

most likely same way as everyone else :p

Run past the 1st guy, and go through the left side killing the guy in front of you, use some random spray and quickly pick up a another gun, on the 1st bunch of guys. Flash bang in the next room and run to the left and lay down next to the side, crawl round and take them out, run up stairs and flash bang on the right side then go back and through the left side, spray a few guys at the front and sprint past the rest! then hope you get a perfect head shot on the terrorist(luckily i got it 1st time :D)

Is this the level where you have to wait for the Helicopter to pick you up? If so, im doing this on veteran and ive tired countless times, i even tried hiding in the little shacks and even if i do get to the end i die when picking up the guy hehe! :p

Go behind the bandstand thing, or use the cheap youtube trick (actually worjks on vet too surprisingly) where you only use the c4.

most likely same way as everyone else :p

Run past the 1st guy, and go through the left side killing the guy in front of you, use some random spray and quickly pick up a another gun, on the 1st bunch of guys. Flash bang in the next room and run to the left and lay down next to the side, crawl round and take them out, run up stairs and flash bang on the right side then go back and through the left side, spray a few guys at the front and sprint past the rest! then hope you get a perfect head shot on the terrorist(luckily i got it 1st time :D)

you make it sound like a walk in the park. Although i can get to the part after the stairs fairly ok now.

Just gave this a go on Hardened and it was simply easy. Finished with 30 seconds left :confused:

lost a bit of interest now i have 3 nades

publics are just becoming samey, and i get fed up of being in a team of clowns when a bloomin 8-man clan joins

Back
Top Bottom