COD4 MP Live arranging thread

My first time online with you guys tonight, really enjoyed it, thx for the invites.
I'm glad i'm on your side....lol, i think we only lost one match all the time i was there !!

:D

We dont lose often, you will certainly see the difference in win ratio playing with regular team mates rather than randoms. Even when a game starts now I pretty much have a clue where everyone's going to go.

Yeah good games again last night, their is rarely a round that we come up against a good challenge :D

I did have good fun playing against you guys though ;) i just wish i could have heard what you was saying about me :p

Yeah good games again last night, their is rarely a round that we come up against a good challenge :D

I did have good fun playing against you guys though ;) i just wish i could have heard what you was saying about me :p

I wasn't there for that game but did play against the others with Headquarters on Shipment, all game it seemed like Wyrdo had an impenetrable shield around him, I killed him a couple of times with grenades though :p

I'm on now, chuck us an invite when you come on please, cant be arsed to play randoms :)

Sons gone home to his mums now, cheers for playing with him you lot, hope he didn't annoy you at all :)

Back
Top Bottom