COD4 MP Live arranging thread

As people could see from today my connection is a bit pants for hosting games :D

Just wondering who everyone had their online accounts with and what deal they were using as my BT contract expired some time ago and I just couldn't be bothered to change it but will do now.

I think after 2 years I'm getting bored of gaming. Can't be arsed to put PGR4 in the drive since buying it at launch, Orange box bored the pants off me in an hour or so. Trying like hell to muster some enthusiasm playing Mass Effect but it's slow. Sitting there going through the chat options.

I think after 2 years I'm getting bored of gaming. Can't be arsed to put PGR4 in the drive since buying it at launch, Orange box bored the pants off me in an hour or so. Trying like hell to muster some enthusiasm playing Mass Effect but it's slow. Sitting there going through the chat options.

That's exactly how i feel, i just cba anymore :(

That's exactly how i feel, i just cba anymore :(

I'm sitting here with not much to do as a workman is doing some touch ups on the house. I think **** it can't go anywhere may as well try this mass effect everyone goes on about.

Some of the conversation options are taking minutes, cycling through all the info. It's kinda like when the Mrs gets home and you ask her how her day has been. You don't really care, your just making out you care so you get a **** *** later. Mass effect is like that for me, I'm not interested in the endless drivel options just give me some action. I swear i've nearly nodded off listening to some counciler or another bleating on about politics. About as absorbing as the trade federation balls in the phantom menace.

I think I made a mistake, as I feared I only liked Kotor as an RPG because it was Starwars. I'm about 2 hours in on mass effect and i'm bored.

Back
Top Bottom