COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Oh yes, Burnout it out today (Well tomorrow really), does this spell the begininning of the end for our little core of regular COD players?

With RS Vegas 2 out in a couple of weeks too, I think it does.
Although, I dare say there will still be a fair few players online playing COD for a while yet.

Oh yes, Burnout it out today (Well tomorrow really), does this spell the begininning of the end for our little core of regular COD players?

Dream on, burnout will be played for about a week, like PGR, Halo3, Forza and the rest. Burnout will be played for exaclty how long it takes the whores, yeah i'm looking at you Wyrdo ;) to get the easy achievements. then they will be back.

The other score whores will then move onto something else easy to rape.

sorry chap, you were top of the waiting list, the one time space came up you were offline.

Those last games were interesting, from the score it looked like we were holding our own but the kills were stupid, i thing i did ok, 20K - 20D but they were all using gold shotguns and had a K-D ratio of about 3-1

Some gfood games last night, although we met our match in the last two games. A clan full of lvl 55 people. Had a good laugh though.

And thats level 55 of presige 10 before people start saying its not that bad :D

I swear I was shooting some of them in the head about 20 times though and they werent dying, then when they got close I just heard the shotgun and it was lights out :(

Dream on, burnout will be played for about a week, like PGR, Halo3, Forza and the rest. Burnout will be played for exaclty how long it takes the whores, yeah i'm looking at you Wyrdo ;) to get the easy achievements. then they will be back.

The other score whores will then move onto something else easy to rape.

What what what!

Back
Top Bottom