COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Yeah me too, I gave up.

If it was 1:25 that would be incredible (and you'd know it)... but I think you mean 1.25 ;) Yeah, it's pretty good. Anything above 1.00 means you're not bad and anything above 3.00 means you use Soulja cheats ;)

Mines levelled off at 1.73 and I reckon that's about as high as it's going to go now. I get games where I do so much better, but I also get games where I do a lot worse.

1:25 would be horrendous, 25:1 on the other hand, would be incredible. ;)

/Pedant :p

Yeah me too, I gave up.

If it was 1:25 that would be incredible (and you'd know it)... but I think you mean 1.25 ;) Yeah, it's pretty good. Anything above 1.00 means you're not bad and anything above 3.00 means you use Soulja cheats ;)

Mines levelled off at 1.73 and I reckon that's about as high as it's going to go now. I get games where I do so much better, but I also get games where I do a lot worse.

LOL cheers yea i mean 1.25 lol :D seems to stay around that atm, if i was to stay at lvl55 at whatever prestige lol it would go up easy, but starting again each time with awful weapons lol takes a hit on the deaths :p

LOL cheers yea i mean 1.25 lol :D seems to stay around that atm, if i was to stay at lvl55 at whatever prestige lol it would go up easy, but starting again each time with awful weapons lol takes a hit on the deaths :p

You can use the M16 with stopping power and deep impact from the get go, = Win. :cool:

If you play domination kill to deaths aren't really that important. Although they obviously help as you cant get flags when your dead.

Mines about 1.1. I was crap when i started though and its gradually going up. I'm not like Madfruit or Soulja though, I can'T run into an area with 4 guys in and take them all down. :p

Edit - i missed the T off Can't

Last edited:
You can use the M16 with stopping power and deep impact from the get go, = Win. :cool:

Lol true, im usually either a close combat guy or long range, and really cant do long range without at least Red dot though, and seeing as all the games i get into now are with guys who have at least started prestige i find it hard to get a decent kill ratio with the M16 :p so i just run around with the AK lol :p

Lol true, im usually either a close combat guy or long range, and really cant do long range without at least Red dot though, and seeing as all the games i get into now are with guys who have at least started prestige i find it hard to get a decent kill ratio with the M16 :p so i just run around with the AK lol :p

Only takes 25 kills to get the red dot sight. If get caught in close combat, just whip out your pistol and pop a few in his head. Failing that charge him with your knife. :D

knife is random i reckon - sometimes im miles away from the bloke and swing and it takes him

takes so long to get up through the levels at 40 - im on 45, but the challenges are bearing thin

what is left to get after 45? any surprises>

knife is random i reckon - sometimes im miles away from the bloke and swing and it takes him

takes so long to get up through the levels at 40 - im on 45, but the challenges are bearing thin

what is left to get after 45? any surprises>

Gold Desert Eagle :p .50 cal Sniper

I get so paranoid about knife lol that even when a guy is on floor or crouched with back to me ill still put a round into him to make sure lol, guess that comes from blind rage on lagged games where i think ive put whole round into someone who has back turned to me then turn round and kill me 1 or two shots :/

Sorry about having to shoot off early last night fella's, was gonna jump back on but ended up watching The Negotiator. (Great film)

Shall be on tonight around 8ish if anyone fancies a game or 12.

yeah - its not that bad, but when you have to slog through 4000 odd points to get a new shiny badge ;) - those 250 XP challenges come in handy ;)

Back
Top Bottom