COD4 MP Live arranging thread

i do now come quite high and earn a good 500+ points a round - BUT still thats 7/8 rounds to get there, - about 2/3 hours play, makes me want to rip my eyes out

:o where abouts lol?

i do now come quite high and earn a good 500+ points a round - BUT still thats 7/8 rounds to get there, - about 2/3 hours play, makes me want to rip my eyes out

Lol, but usually even just a few rounds you complete new challenges and can get around 1k a game ish, i went up 4 ranks last night in about 2 1/2 hours, think im 42 Prestige 1 i think, but then again i did get a hell of a lot of achievements and lost only about 2 games i think and even then still getting 300ish for them lost rounds, but i got a lot of chopper, knife, and about 2 3/3 gun unlocks, almost got 2 ranks for one game with G3 unlock and Shotty unlock

im 45 right now, decided to give different weapons a whirl, to get them all unlocked - live in Southampton, so about 10 mins on the M27 away ;)

im 45 right now, decided to give different weapons a whirl, to get them all unlocked - live in Southampton, so about 10 mins on the M27 away ;)

Kool :p i did that on my first go around, got annoyed with certain guns so just went and tried the support guns and got them up surprisingly quick lol, but when i try them now against guys who know how to play i find it really hard :/

i love the LMG, only the M60E4 though

grip, the 2 bullet penetration perks = carnage

too easy to get trigger happy though and spray

yeah i got a P90 setup, use that on shipment until i get a shotty grip.

not a big fan of the assault rifles :o - but using the M16 to get through some of the tasks.

Nothing more annoying than running out of ammo, then having to hunt for a gun with some, whilst holding a crappy pistol :(

True, but also theres nothing more satisfying about running out of ammo, running around with a pistol killing at least two guys with a pistol steal both their pimary guns then carry on :D makes u feel like god......and then u get Airstriked

Thats what i love about this game lol no matter how good you think you are theres always someone ready to crap on you :p

True, but also theres nothing more satisfying about running out of ammo, running around with a pistol killing at least two guys with a pistol steal both their pimary guns then carry on :D makes u feel like Soulja......and then u get Airstriked

Thats what i love about this game lol no matter how good you think you are theres always someone ready to crap on you :p

Fixed ;)

Back
Top Bottom