COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Haha, hey there's no camping! ;)

Soulja I know it sucks man, but the overtime is handy. It's as massive release at work and just had to be done.

If you need someone to give that young nurse some quality time while your off working overtime, I'm only to happy to help out. Favour for a mate and all that :D

My last night tonight and I can't wait to get it done and start hitting the COD again :) Have a cough I can't shift and will use that as an excuse to do bugger all.

Thought you hated it :p I'm going back to my third play-through :D

I never said I hated it I said the combat is ****. Anyone who thinks this is a great game should go back to kotor and see what a great RPG combat game is.

The vehicle stuff is beyond cack. Sometimes I'm hitting scenary even though I'm on the higher ground with my gun turret, yet they still hit me from lower down.

The characters are uninspiring but I will finish it once.

We are getting so much lag at the minute its unplayable. There is only so much patience you can have after putting 3 rounds into someones head with an M16 and ending up as the dead one. :mad:
Bloody Americans. :D

If you need someone to give that young nurse some quality time while your off working overtime, I'm only to happy to help out. Favour for a mate and all that :D

My last night tonight and I can't wait to get it done and start hitting the COD again :) Have a cough I can't shift and will use that as an excuse to do bugger all.

You can have her, she's driving me nuts at the moment! :P

;)

Sorry lads, decided to call it a night.

Best moment of the night goes to Rogadog:

"****,............... I've just thrown a grenade at myself"

Followed closely by the death of Rogadog to a grenade being noted in the bottom left hand corner.

:D

Back
Top Bottom