COD4 MP Live arranging thread

There are no 'servers' on the 360 version. We generally just get a party going and play games.

There also aren't 32 player games, the most is 18 player matches in Ground War mode.

Ooops, didn't realize this was in the console section, just picked it up off the New Posts. Got CoD 4 on both 360 and PC, both have their good and bad points. Both though are awesome :D

Some Great Games last night guys :D was good fun lol

* Sorry for my excessive swearing (at the other team of course) lol, i get a little drawn in :p *

yes, enojoyed myself despite being the first killed in every god damn S&D game :o

Two things i have to remember for the future though, no grenades or standing in front of Teyasai when playing in Hardcore mode...:p

I had a night off COD4 MP last night, trying to get some of my other games done. Got GoW to do on insane with a mate on co-op. Plus I have bought The Orange Box, only £20 so i ordered it yesterday afternoon. Turned up today- Bonus.

I had a very mixed bag of games last night, I think my best was when it chucked me in to a hardcore S&D match completely on my own against 6 scottish blokes in a clan.

AND I WON!!! he he he

Two things i have to remember for the future though, no grenades or standing in front of Teyasai when playing in Hardcore mode...:p

Says the person who killed me at least 3 times :p:D

I really enjoy the hardcore mode, makes it a lot more of a team game and tactics really come into play.

Back
Top Bottom