COD4 MP Live arranging thread

Sorry lads, decided to call it a night.

Best moment of the night goes to Rogadog:

"****,............... I've just thrown a grenade at myself"

Followed closely by the death of Rogadog to a grenade being noted in the bottom left hand corner.

:D

I was lying down under the wooden train platforms next to point C and a grenade bounced off the wood. I couldn't get out in time.

Lag was annoying though, we got absolutely mullered in one game. Head shots weren't even hurting them :(

Sorry for my swift departure last night lads, my console decided to hang, just froze; left it a couple of minutes before just turning it off... couldn't be bothered with anymore hassle last night after all those laggy games :(

Sorry for my swift departure last night lads, my console decided to hang, just froze; left it a couple of minutes before just turning it off... couldn't be bothered with anymore hassle last night after all those laggy games :(

Same here, plus it was 12:45 and i had an early start today.

i was getting connection errors, dropped games and hanging earlier on in the eveing too before joining the OCUK party.

reminded me of CS back in the day "OMG crappy lag" "WTF i headshot him" LOL

Yes it was poor last night. I was very upset playing domination on shipment. Got a 16 streak, had just called my chopper in. It got one kill and the game ended. I was camping like a bitch in between the containers :(

It must be lag though, it's not my aim :p;)
Yeah, it's inexplicable how every game is that laggy for you... ;) :p
Yes it was poor last night. I was very upset playing domination on shipment. Got a 16 streak, had just called my chopper in. It got one kill and the game ended. I was camping like a bitch in between the containers :(
That must be down to the Anti-Camp cheats Soulja installed on your Xbox :D

upto 48 now, from 44 within a couple of hours last night - 2 rounds on Shipment HQ, helped in fairness.....

trying to work at 'other' weapons as i can, gives me a chance to earn those challenges

What server do you play on. And out of interest how many slots is there, I prefer smaller servers. 32+ players on those maps is just stupid :)

There are no 'servers' on the 360 version. We generally just get a party going and play games.

There also aren't 32 player games, the most is 18 player matches in Ground War mode.

There are no 'servers' on the 360 version. We generally just get a party going and play games.

There also aren't 32 player games, the most is 18 player matches in Ground War mode.

When are you going to come back and join us instead of whoring points on Burnout? :p

Heh, I'm not 'whoring' it as everyone seems to keep saying :p I'm enjoying playing the game! I also needed a break from CoD4 as I was getting far too worked up when playing it.

I hopped on CoD4 yesterday for a micro second, I may pop back on this evening and try and play without getting annoyed :p

Back
Top Bottom