COD4 MP Live arranging thread

I had a night off COD4 MP last night, trying to get some of my other games done. Got GoW to do on insane with a mate on co-op. Plus I have bought The Orange Box, only £20 so i ordered it yesterday afternoon. Turned up today- Bonus.

I've noticed you playing GoW, have you played much online? Seeing you playing prompted me to have a go online, I didn't last very long, I couldn't even remember the controls! :p

I've noticed you playing GoW, have you played much online? Seeing you playing prompted me to have a go online, I didn't last very long, I couldn't even remember the controls! :p

I bought it at Xmas with some vouchers as everyone goes on about how good it is. I am enjoying it though, graphics are impressive, currently going through it on co-op with a mate on insane.

I bet online could be quite good, Ive only played one game so far.

Mind you I have also bought Orange Box! So many games to play.

Oh whilst Im here, Im off for a week tomorrow but im lending my xbox to a mate from work. I'm not sure if he'll go online but if he does then don't bother inviting as it wont be me :p

Yep it was me, deserved it really forgot to change the martyrdom perk!

lol, I was such a gimp, you stood there and i just looked at you and clicked to knife lol then ran off, then i realised you can kill teammates :/
i got killed twice last night as well by teammates lol, once was Your Martyrdom :p the second was someone throwing a grenade at me thinking i was an enemy :/

Back
Top Bottom