Codemasters F1 2010 Time Trials X360 & PS3

Soldato
**** Me, I was just about to rip my hair out and then managed a clean lap, thank **** for that.

1. 01:45.172
2. Xbox 360
3. Mclaren (Hamilton i think)
4. Pad - No Assists, Auto gears. Braking line

Caporegime
Lads when you say no assists i take it you mean ABS and TCS??...looking forward to playing the Singapore track later tonight as im at my fiancee's place having dinner so wont be till later tonight.

Soldato
OP
Its probably the most annoying thing i have ever done.

Definately has highs when getting it right is enjoyable but requires a LOT of concentration this. Very frustrating track as well though and harder as we dont really know its layout.

2nd post updated with some settings.

Caporegime
1. 01:47.865
2. Xbox 360
3. Mclaren
4. Pad - No Assists

Mid section is killing me. I got my time within 5 minutes of playing the track for the first time but trying to shave a few tenths here and there is causing me to make mistake after mistake.

Soldato
Its getting better Now. Still getting right on my tatts this game.....

1. 01:42.877 - (Can provide pic if needed)
2. Xbox 360

Soldato
OP
Well done!

The invalid lap is just OTT, theirs a difference in going a smidgen wide over a corner than cutting a corner for an advantage. This seems very poorly intergrated for TTs.
Ive lost count how many laps Ive lost due to this.

Last edited:
Soldato
Right. At bloody last.

1. 01:41.614 (Can provide pic)
2. Xbox 360

Thats it for tonight. Ive got a banging headache and probably taught my neighbours a few new words tonight.

Caporegime
Yeah me to. Even lighty tapping the barrier causes an invalidate lap. .Thank god we are not at Monaco.....

LOL thats making me rage at the moment...keep getting invalid laps because i tap into the barriers.

Anyhow my time is so far and its the best i can get at the moment:

1. 01.47.745
2. Xbox360
3. Mclaren...Hamilton
4. M$ Wireless wheel...all assists off except for braking line and auto gears.

Singapore is one hell of a track and like you Cobra ive been at it for about an hr and i have a banging headache as well...havent concentrated this hard on a game.

I must have 20 odd laps and out of the ones i got bang on...my best has been the one i just posted:(

Brutally hard this game.

Back
Top Bottom