Codemasters F1 2010 Time Trials X360 & PS3

Soldato
2u3xhde.jpg

Being consistent is half the problem, but that invalidated ******* lap grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Soldato
Why do people always use the virtual racing line. This was so lame from F1:CE. It's hardly a level playing field.

Not really, I had the racing line on in Forza until I learnt the tracks well enough to turn it off...

Hardly unfair lol, if you find it unfair then put it on your self if you feel you are suffering without it.

ags

V F

V F

Soldato
I'm not suffering. I just remember the online days with F1:CE, even the very fast guys, that they said they used the racing line just for the quick edge so therefor they rarely made a mistake because of the guide. As they were using their own braking guide within the peak of the red areas as a huge advantage rather than following the 300/200/100/50 marker boards.

lol! ¬_¬

Soldato
This is ridiculous, why is my next lap ****ing invalidated if i clip a wall?! :mad:

Best time so far is 1:46:04 in McLaren with all aids off bar the racing line, using Xbox Controller on PC

Last edited:
Caporegime
I'll post some times up tomorrow morning. Seeing as I'm playing on PC I will take a print screen of my times and post the thumbnails here, along with my settings. I may record in FRAPS and then upload to YouTube as well. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Why do people always use the virtual racing line. This was so lame from F1:CE. It's hardly a level playing field.

I normally dont but I havnt a clue about this track so its only to I get to the point of being able to drive it without an issue.
Hope they patch cockpit view a little higher as I would prefer to use that also.

Guys can we only use the pre set configurations offered in the Garage/Engineer and not make our own settings for front/rear downforce and ride height, gear ratios. I ask as I never seen the option last night and well back at work today?

Soldato
OP
I can't even break into the 1 minute 40s. :( PC w/ PS2 pad and all assists off. Oh well, practice makes perfect!

Try the different setups under engineer and remember to use D-PAD in race to alter

• Engine
  • Wing
  • Tyres

Guys today can someone try different cars and check the manual to ensure cars do not differ in TT mode.
Id like to post up some optimium settings for everyone and you MS Wheel owners we the heck is your settings please ;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
  1. 01:45.741
  2. PC
  3. Red Bull / N/A
  4. Xbox 360 Pad / ABS, Racing Line, Auto Gearing.

This is my first attempt, I've never raced this circuit before and I have to say it is one of the most infuriating tracks ever! It's so unforgiving but rewarding when you get it right. I'm losing time in sector 2 for sure, I must be an expert at the first sector the amount of times I've restarted it! I'd have liked to use FRAPS to put a video of my lap up on YouTube but unfortunately it only let's you record 30 seconds of footage on the free version, if anyone knows an alternative that is free then that would be handy but it's not a necessity.

Soldato
As much as it annoyed the **** out of me last night im still itching to beat my time. Being stuck at work until 17:30 is not good while you lot get some laps in :( :D

Caporegime
  1. 01:44.918
  2. PC
  3. Red Bull / Vettel
  4. Xbox 360 Pad / ABS, Racing Line, Auto Gearing.
Slightly faster but still quite far off the pace of some of the others.

As much as it annoyed the **** out of me last night im still itching to beat my time. Being stuck at work until 17:30 is not good while you lot get some laps in :( :D

You won't have any competition from me! I really am terrible and I don't see that changing between now and 17:30. :p

Soldato
Jeez I am way off the pace :(

1. 01:49.086
2. Xbox 360
3. Mercedes GP
4. MS Wireless Wheel - manual gears, all assists off.

ps I hate this track, every ruddy corner looks exactly the same..

Soldato
Jeez I am way off the pace :(

1. 01:49.086
2. Xbox 360
3. Mercedes GP
4. MS Wireless Wheel - manual gears, all assists off.

ps I hate this track, every ruddy corner looks exactly the same..

You think that's bad?! :p

1. 01:57.996
2. Xbox 360
3. Mclaren Mercedes
4. Pad - manual gears, all assists off.

Hate the track...

Back
Top Bottom