Colonic Irrigation

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Don't do it, you'll **** yourself.

I thought this was mainly done by males who have intimate same sex relatons just so they can gossip about it in their workplace.

Soldato
If you haven't tried it i would recommend getting some Fybogel Hi-Fibre from the supermarket.It comes in sachets which you mix with water.

Since taking it regularly i've never had better digestive transit lol

I'll have a butchers in boots or somewhere when i get the chance. cheers man.

Soldato
I had to have one a few years back whilst I was being checked for colon cancer and, all I would say is - Don't knock it till you have tried it !

It is not something I was looking forward to but i have to say that i felt great afterwards and for a few days I just felt better - hard to put a phrase that catches it but i was more energetic, felt cleaner and less stuffed up.

I am not sure if it was something I would pay to get done regularly but there is definitely a positive side to it

Soldato
I had to have one a few years back whilst I was being checked for colon cancer and, all I would say is - Don't knock it till you have tried it !

It is not something I was looking forward to but i have to say that i felt great afterwards and for a few days I just felt better - hard to put a phrase that catches it but i was more energetic, felt cleaner and less stuffed up.

I am not sure if it was something I would pay to get done regularly but there is definitely a positive side to it

I always feel good after a good dump... I guess I'd feel better after a "super dump" :)

Back
Top Bottom