Come on, own up: Who deleted all the stickies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
We do deal with any sort of attacks based upon a stringent set of rules which we all adhere too - you get no special treatment. It's just posts like these, edited multiple times become a nightmare for us mods to moderate. Especially when the goal posts are moving all the time.

I'd suggest if you have to make umpteen edits to not personally attack, or break any rules, you should probably read your posts before pressing submit.

I don't want special treatment. I want equal treatment. If you've seen me personally attacking someone, then tell me I've personally attacked someone and tell me not to do it again.

I've been on these forums for over a decade and I try my best not to attack people, but then suddenly someone comes along after 11 years and bans me from editing posts because my posts suddenly need moderating? Where have I personally attacked someone or broken any rules?

Don
I don't want special treatment. I want equal treatment. If you've seen me personally attacking someone, then tell me I've personally attacked someone and tell me not to do it again.

I've been on these forums for over a decade and I try my best not to attack people, but then suddenly someone comes along after 11 years and bans me from editing posts because my posts suddenly need moderating? Where have I personally attacked someone or broken any rules?

Not sure where you've got the idea of you attacking people from?! You had equal treatment, re removed it as you were abusing it.

Soldato
Not sure where you've got the idea of you attacking people from?! You had equal treatment, re removed it as you were abusing it.

Because you're saying im ABusing it. Not using it. When you say I'm abusing editing it means im using editing ability to do something against the rules.

What I'm actually doing is simply using the editing function. Not Abusing it.

So anyway can you actually link me to those two posts you've screenshotted above, I want to see, and show everyone else, the actual content in those posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
Using something a bit more than other's doesn't suddenly change it from merely using something, to ABusing something.

Just look at other forms of abuse. it doesn't go from use to abuse just because its done 16 times instead of twice.

Even if you do something once it could be abuse.

Asim18 its already been covered. You used to completely change your posts when people tear them to bits then deny you said something. Quoting your posts would be the only way to keep track on what had been said.

You have, however, yet again delivered on this thread.

Soldato
This discussion is about the stickies, you've derailed yet another thread.

I didn't derail anything. I've PMd admins about this issue and it's been ignored.

So when I made my first post in this thread it was same as any other post. I was just making a general point and telling people what has happened. And then suddenly TWO moderators suddenly stop ignoring me and start discussing the issue here.

Soldato
Asim18 its already been covered. You used to completely change your posts when people tear them to bits then deny you said something. Quoting your posts would be the only way to keep track on what had been said.

You have, however, yet again delivered on this thread.

OMG You're that guy who lied about me saying something when I hadn't said it.

You're just annoyed that I didn't actually say what you said I said.

Don
I didn't derail anything. I've PMd admins about this issue and it's been ignored.

So when I made my first post in this thread it was same as any other post. I was just making a general point and telling people what has happened. And then suddenly TWO moderators suddenly stop ignoring me and start discussing the issue here.

It hasn't been ignored, at all. I know you've been in conversation with Werewolf about this very issue. Matt also has messaged you explaining the decision.

Like I said - post in FCD if you want a discussion around this rather than derailing another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom