Come on, own up: Who deleted all the stickies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
It hasn't been ignored, at all. I know you've been in conversation with Werewolf about this very issue. Matt also has messaged you explaining the decision.

Like I said - post in FCD if you want a discussion around this rather than derailing another thread.

I messaged Werewolf and got no reply, that's not a conversation.

I have FCD but the only people in there are the one that banned me and no other moderators are actually willing to post any third party opinions.

OMG You're that guy who lied about me saying something when I hadn't said it.

You're just annoyed that I didn't actually say what you said I said.

And thank you for proving my point. I 'lied', yes, your amended post meant I lied. Yet you still don't understand why you have had edit privileges taken from you. Connect the dots.

edited just because

Soldato
And thank you for proving my point. I 'lied', yes, your amended post meant I lied. Yet you still don't understand why you have had edit privileges taken from you. Connect the dots.

edited for because I can.

You did lie.

This is your post:
My post was suggesting that having someone who believes the BBC have mind control adverts (remember asim18 when you posted that and then edited your post? Good times) may suggest they are not necessarily on the correct track.

You say I've "edited your post" but the discussion about BBC and mind-control/propaganda is still there and has not been edited out.

So yes you're a liar.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I gone done goofed :(

There were 248 spam threads when I logged in this morning.

Commissario
I messaged Werewolf and got no reply, that's not a conversation.

I have FCD but the only people in there are the one that banned me and no other moderators are actually willing to post any third party opinions.
Asim you have my apologies, I didn't give your PM a priority because of the FCD discussion and forgot to send my reply (new kitchen being fitted).

Soldato
Asim you have my apologies, I didn't give your PM a priority because of the FCD discussion and forgot to send my reply (new kitchen being fitted).
Don't worry about it at all, you don't have to apologise. You just come across as more experienced and more understanding admins/moderator here and that is the only reason why I decided to PM you. You have no obligation to spend your time on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom