Command & Conquer 4K remaster coming

Soldato
Nice pun xD

IIRC the lead dev on openra said they won't be using the new images from the remaster. Is that what you meant?
I seem to recall that he also said that something along the lines the single player base for openra was rather big, versus pvp. So the remaster will be taking and keeping many single player players i expect.
But the timing is not fully in favour of the remaster, as openra has Shattered Paradise, Tiberium Sun coming very close to multiplayer testing, and an RA2 mod called Romanov's Vengence.

:)
Yeh, that's what I meant. I checked the OpenRA forum and couldnt find anything even mentioned of the remaster. Maybe peolpe don't like talking about it

updating origin now, I havent launched origin for over a year I think lol.

I have Origin for C&C Ultimate Collection, that it. I even removed it because I had the Origin GUI for some reason.

Man of Honour
Dammit, it's not yet unlocked. I preloaded it and hoped it would work after midnight. But nope. Gonna have to wait a few hours :(

Man of Honour
Yeah 6PM is a bit sucky, but we waited 25 years, a few more hours won't kill us.
Just hope it has ultra-wide support. At least for single player.
6pm? Wait, what... I booked the afternoon off work to play it **

** I was owed a day in lieu so this seemed the best day, it's not a big deal.

Associate
Did'nt know I still had this old gem of my Youth, GDI disc is missing though, oh no!
CNCSaturn-Copy.jpg%22

Not many games since have had such a profound impact, panzer dragoon saga broke me as child also.
Damn the Saturn was godly.
Ah simpler times :)

Soldato
No! Every game above yuri was trash dude!

I really enjoyed Generals Zero Hour. Lots of LAN games with friends in my youth. I'd happily play it now if it wasn't for the lack zoom (I was spoiled by Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance) and some of the poor AI causing slow down.

Soldato
I started on the Playstation so I know what you mean. I loved the game and remember waking up really early in the morning a few times just to play it.

I haven't been this hyped about any remaster yet!

I really enjoyed Generals Zero Hour. Lots of LAN games with friends in my youth. I'd happily play it now if it wasn't for the lack zoom (I was spoiled by Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance) and some of the poor AI causing slow down.

The zoom out is actually really easy to fix. I have been playing it a bit myself and sorted it out.

Associate
Pumped for this. The original C&C was the game that finally persuaded me to switch from my trusty Amiga to a PC, back in 1995. Good old Gateway machine with a P75 processor I recall!

Back
Top Bottom