Command & Conquer remasters in the works

Soldato
I loved C&C, RA1, RA2 and Generals. Never really got into the others.

RA2 and Generals I must have played so much as I can still remember my standard build order and favourite maps. I even bought (when my PC was not good enough and became a console peasant) RA: Aftermath on PS1. So many memories of just playing hours and hours of it.

Am looking forward to this.

Associate
I wasn't a fan of Tiberium Sun when I first played it. Played it again years later and I think it became my favourite tbh. I'm not gonna get my hopes up with this, I expect EA to EA it.

Soldato
People can get excited all they want, but we all know that, despite what they say, EA are going to do what EA do and rape the **** out the franchise with loot boxes and dumbed game mechanics. Thankfully I dropped on the Ultimate Collection for £4 a while back so I'm sorted no matter what.

Caporegime
Ah, one of those RTS that I never finished. I've played them all but probably only get about 1/3 way through before moving on to something else. It happens with all RTS games. For some reason, they don't have enough pull to keep me going to the end. The only one I ever did finish was Age of Mythology.

Soldato
Cant wait to see the old classics fully remastered for mobile devices with the option to buy in game resources with real world resources!! YES!! this is the kind of stuff ive been waiting for from EA thank you.

Soldato
Is this just touching up visuals & sound or gameplay changes too?
OpenRA is currently the only game i’m playing, an excellent version of C&C Redalert with good lobby and improved visuals. Its freeware too

Back
Top Bottom