Command & Conquer remasters in the works

Associate
Sadly if they do remaster Red Alert 2 I believe it will incorporate a lot of the new mechanics.... which coincidentally is what ended my interest.

I've got the original on Origin but could never get it to work

Associate
They were all great up until C&C 3, after that, awful. Generals zero hour and RA2 being my faves. Wouldn't say no to a remaster or two. Good RTS games are hard to come by nowadays.

Soldato
I will probably be up for this. My PC just about runs the original and some of the levels playing as NOD are tough as old nails. Of course the tactic working from levels with a fixed base was either: a. Sandbag your way across the map, then seal the enemy in. Or, b. The big tank rush. I suspect they will have nerfed "a" but a Win 10 native implementation and maybe a graphic refresh will make it fresh again.

Soldato
The gameplay graphics of C&C3 are just fine apart from the cursor, which needs to scale to higher resolutions as it's too small; the video could do with being HD / 4K though.

Man of Honour
We should get some OcUK games going if this is any good. Not generals though, that was just some generic RTS with the C&C slapped on it.

Man of Honour
I still play OpenRA quite a bit for C&C/RA and think Tib Sun is on there now or coming soon.

I'd like to see a return of C&C Sole Survivor or Renegade :D

Back
Top Bottom