Competition - Create a noblechairs desktop wallpaper!

Associate
I've reworked some of my illustrations, and I'm trying to post direct links to the thread! I also decided to attach the full size images so there is no loss of quality, enjoy!

This chair is vector and drawn in illustrator, background and shading done in photoshop
1KIjdNy.jpg.png

This one was just made a simplistic option to show some of the drawing process
WyWrrA0.jpg.png

This one is purely photo manipulation done in photoshop, I concentrated mostly on the lighting on the chair, the blue and red lighting bouncing off of the chairs. I also concentrated on the shadows and the background
LzUKppT.jpg.png

I hope you like them!

Mike

Associate
Hey guys, I'm new here and thought I'd give this a whirl. Looking at the forum though I think i will be sticking around and posting more often.
open

open
open
open
open
open

Associate
I've reworked some of my illustrations, and I'm trying to post direct links to the thread! I also decided to attach the full size images so there is no loss of quality, enjoy!

This chair is vector and drawn in illustrator, background and shading done in photoshop

This one was just made a simplistic option to show some of the drawing process
WyWrrA0.jpg.png

This one is purely photo manipulation done in photoshop, I concentrated mostly on the lighting on the chair, the blue and red lighting bouncing off of the chairs. I also concentrated on the shadows and the background

I hope you like them!

Mike

You should be a pro designer mate, that is great.

Associate
Staff can enter, right?

Sorry guys but my skills are next level.

8YlC9V3.gif

Some cool backgrounds in here to be honest, it's a shame none of yours are as good as mine :D

P.s. did I mention I was serious?

Back
Top Bottom