*Competition* Show us something OP! [Prizes To Be Won]

OcUK Staff
To celebrate the launch of the new Endgame Gear OP1 series mice and the KB65HE Keyboard, we wanted to give you guys a chance to win these amazing high-quality gaming peripherals!

We're giving away the following:

1st Prize: Endgame Gear OP1 8k USB Optical Gaming Mouse - Black, Endgame Gear KB65HE 65% USB RGB Gaming Keyboard, Hall Effect Gateron Switch, ISO UK and Endgame Gear MPC-1200 Cordura 3XL Gaming Surface
2nd Prize: Endgame Gear OP1 USB Optical Gaming Mouse - Black and Endgame Gear MPC-1200 Cordura 3XL Gaming Surface
3rd Prize: Endgame Gear OP1 USB Optical Gaming Mouse - Black

All of these mice have hot-swappable switches, so all winners will have a choice of picking a switch type too so you can customise your mouse!

OP stands for Over Powered, and to have a chance of winning the above prizes you have to do the following:

Share with us why you're OP, it can be in any format, video, photos, or text form.
The reason you're OP can be either real or even made up, BUT it has to be believable.

As long as you submit you're entry in this thread, you will have been put into the competition, and we will choose the winner on the 19th of February!

Soldato
I'm OP because, even though I had a massive stroke, that paralysed my left hand side, I still manage to raid in classic wow, and shoot rounds out of a tank in hell let loose,

I have to do all this with only my right hand! I'm limited, but I crack on with what I can do, if I put myself into it, where there is a will, there is a way, I won't be beaten!
So pick me, I'm OP!!
FWIW I'd love to work with a company like endgamegear in perfecting a 4 extra button, disabled/MMO mouse that would wipe the floor with the multi extra button mice that are on the market currently too

Last edited:
Associate
I’m OP because I let my son show me how to play Fortnite against my will and it destroyed my soul for 2 hours non stop… I now find it sad that I know what they are talking about when he watches YouTube videos.

Associate
Because despite working doubles shifts across 2 jobs, running the house and sorting the dogs, I managed to find time to do this on here!

Associate
I'm OP because I eat sleep and live gaming, even learning to rap cause of Fortnite Eminem Event and dad is planing has spent the last 3 months learning to build a gaming pc to do a gaming PC build with me (10 yr old next week), happy gaming everyone.

Back
Top Bottom