*Competition* Show us something OP! [Prizes To Be Won]

Man of Honour
I'm Over Powered because i can eat a 10 piece KFC Family Feast all to myself

8kedzyV.png

Associate
I havent built a new machine since 2016 and have been away from the forum and the world of custom PCs.
Around this time last year i created a YouTube Channel, mainly reviewing tech stuff (laptops, GPUS etc) I buy and back then i saw it more has a hobby. Now I am enjoying it so much that my intention is to maybe create a career out of it, I am close to being monitized and now feel OP. My content is getting better and I have fallen back in love with custom PCs that I am speccing a build that I will show case on my channel :)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Dedicated to Kaapstad :p:D

There was once a lad they called him Kaapstad, he liked to be OP.

He had all the GPU's, running benchies he would never refuse.

One day he went into his stash, found out he had run out of cash.

With no new GPU's, his OPiness reduced.

Gone now never to be seen. A ghostly presence, forever unseen.

Associate
i am OP as i survived an unknown illness that almost killed me 2 years ago. I woke up one morning feeling really sick and got worse over the next 3 days. Covid test was negative and my wife ended up calling 999 and i fell to the floor and work up 6 hours later in hospital having no idea what happened. 1 week later i took a turn for the worst and was put into an induced coma with the docs having no idea what was wrong with me. However, i came through 4 weeks later and when I woke up my wife and kids were there. I was sent home 3 days later as if nothing ever happened. To this day the docs had no idea what caused it but all i can remember was waking up that morning feeling awful having slept the best night in 10+ years.

Edit: Now thinking i should ask the docs if they ever found out what it was.
Edit 2: My doctor looked at my records and still unknown lol. However, i asked why was i put into an induced coma and was surprised to learn i was in and out of consciousness. I don't remember that but what i do remember was sweating so so much. I sweat a lot due to hyperhidrosis but even then my hospital bed was soaked through and was told the iv i was on was increased to compensate. Have asked my docs to see my medical records regarding my time at the hospital and have been told to use patient access which i said has never worked and so he asked me to pop in to see him and have a chat with him to find if there was/still is an underlying cause. Seems my doc is more curious now he has seen my records.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm OP because not only am I the giver of the golden hotpants and provider of the heavenly god cookies, but I'm probably the tallest guy on the forums at 6ft8 and I once tried to down a yard stick filled with Tequila in the South of France and didn't die!

Oh and I also once veeted my balls to impress a girl and didn't cry despite the searing, burning pain on my ollies!!!! I did use an entire tub of Sudocreme however !!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm overpowered because I just re-wrote Kid Rock's Cowboy upto the chorus to tell you why; ...if I had the camera talent ...and a Herman Miller I might have made a video but I really don't so this will do :p

Well, I'm packin up my game and I'ma head out west
Where real pro's come equipped wit' scripts and aim bots
Find a spot in the hills, chill like Romero
Buy an old lap-top, find a spot to camp
Then I'ma Op' up and down ya' base
With an Earl Grey and watch lotsa Twitch
Buy a tank with a flag sayin' "I got the Hakz"
Then rock that b#tch up and down the map
Give a toast to the sniper
Drink with the guild
Get thrown in the mix
And get tossed outta lobbies
Zip to Azeroth
I wanna roam
Find Stormwind, tell them fools to come back home
Start a boostin' service for all the right reasons
And set up shop at the top of Dust_2
OP, and I'm the Real Mccoy
And I'm headed out west, sucker because I want to be a
Streamer, baby
(With my Herman Miller let back and the Twitch subs rollin' ')
OP, baby
(West Coast Chillin' with ma' Earl Grey) I want to be OP, baby
(Gamin' at night 'cause I sleep all day) OP, baby
(I can smell an aimbot from a mile away)

Last edited:
Soldato
To the original poster,

I am an optical artist, who enjoys the opus of opera and out-of-print opposite editorial. I’m currently in the co-op conducting an operation akin to a photo opportunity. I have treated this output like a military operation, and hurriedly post it from my operational post (mobile), to highlight my overpowered typing skills.

Thank you,
A bloodiedathame original production

To the OP,

I am an OP-artist, who enjoys the OP of OP OP-ed. I’m currently in the co-op conducting an op akin to a photo-op. I have treated this op like a military op and hurriedly post it from my op (mobile), to highlight my op tying skills.

Thank you,
A bloodiedathame op

Last edited:
Associate
To celebrate the launch of the new Endgame Gear OP1 series mice and the KB65HE Keyboard, we wanted to give you guys a chance to win these amazing high-quality gaming peripherals!

We're giving away the following:

1st Prize: Endgame Gear OP1 8k USB Optical Gaming Mouse - Black, Endgame Gear KB65HE 65% USB RGB Gaming Keyboard, Hall Effect Gateron Switch, ISO UK and Endgame Gear MPC-1200 Cordura 3XL Gaming Surface
2nd Prize: Endgame Gear OP1 USB Optical Gaming Mouse - Black and Endgame Gear MPC-1200 Cordura 3XL Gaming Surface
3rd Prize: Endgame Gear OP1 USB Optical Gaming Mouse - Black

All of these mice have hot-swappable switches, so all winners will have a choice of picking a switch type too so you can customise your mouse!

OP stands for Over Powered, and to have a chance of winning the above prizes you have to do the following:

Share with us why you're OP, it can be in any format, video, photos, or text form.
The reason you're OP can be either real or even made up, BUT it has to be believable.

As long as you submit you're entry in this thread, you will have been put into the competition, and we will choose the winner on the 19th of February!
I am OP because I KNOW I am going to win :cry:

Soldato
I am OP because I can do pirouetting flips and pirouetting tic-tocs with a radio controlled helicopter, and I doubt any of the other 170,000 members on this whole forum can. Evidence available.

Soldato
I'm OP because I have a 1431 daily puzzle and 161 weekly puzzle (when they started) streak on the mobile game Free Flow, demonstrating my utter 1337 gaming status.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom