COMPETITION TIME! - Design a landing page for Xenomorph and Predator!

Associate
I'm feeling good about this.

Here's my entry - I think you'll agree, pretty impressive.
OCUKComp.png

Belongs in the Louvre! :D

Associate
lol cheers man, appreciate that.

I was going to add a picture of He-Man in it but decided it would ruin it. Didn't want it looking too busy.
And here I was thinking I had a shot and then you come in and blow everyone away! :D

Did a quick poster for the Xenomorph system (price is wrong) with a little more minimalist design (not easy with all the logos).
ocukcompt_toss3_3cuufh.png

Associate
Can somebody help me please, it won't let me add an image to my post :confused:
Which image hosting service are you using? Would personally recommend abload.de (in german, but it should be easy enough to figure out and you don't need to register -> just upload the picture ("Bilder von der Festplatte hinzufügen") and copy the link you find under "Direktlink" and paste that into your post with [ IMG]-tags around it)

Associate
Which image hosting service are you using? Would personally recommend abload.de (in german, but it should be easy enough to figure out and you don't need to register -> just upload the picture ("Bilder von der Festplatte hinzufügen") and copy the link you find under "Direktlink" and paste that into your post with [ IMG]-tags around it)

Thank You :)

Associate
6QI1yqI.jpg
All layers are arranged by folders.

I tried to get the "Alien vs Predator" theme by adding a claw mark, from the predator and the tail from the alien, each one specific for the system and the colour.
Also I made sure I used as many photos provided as possible to show off the systems.

- Andrew

Edit: Bumped up the exposure since the background art couldn't be seen and changed one of the preview images since it was a duplicate.

Last edited:
Associate
Saw the Tweet regarding the competition via AMD UK and got to work, hopefully I'll be sticking around here.
Anyways all images and fonts used in the design are royalty free
327a5ae127.png

Back
Top Bottom