Computex 2017: My thoughts and of course images of show girls

Soldato
^^Let's see u smash a world record before typing even one thing on this forum.......

Yep, that's what us consumers are really interested in. Breaking records. Who cares if its stable or not right??
:rolleyes:
I bet the majority of us can run realbench at 3600 on ryzen without using "special 8pack certified ram" But none would pass a decent memory stress test.

Honestly, maybe you should learn English before you type on this forum.

OcUK Staff
I completed your testing the other day. Will put it up Monday it was in the amd oc video I created but was removed as the video started getting too technical.

FYI I supply overclocked machines to the world's most famous time critical companies. RMA rate is virtually zero. So I think I know about stability.

I am really surprised with your reputation amd did not ask you to make such a video... Strange choice really.

The crowd cry who are ya... who are ya!!!

Last edited:
Soldato
I completed your testing the other day. Will put it up Monday it was in the amd oc video I created but was removed as the video started getting too technical.

FYI I supply overclocked machines to the world's most famous time critical companies. RMA rate is virtually zero. So I think I know about stability.

I am really surprised with your reputation amd did not ask you to make such a video... Strange choice really.

The crowd cry who are ya... who are ya!!!

Tell that to the 1700's you have at 3.9 that cannot do avx loads..... I have x2 1700's and I have tried your bios settings and they cannot handle 3.9 avx, even with the 1.45v you are throwing at them.
Nobody needs to know who I am, I get paid for what I know not to sell overpriced products.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
So again you cant prove your credentials other than you have a keyboard and use it as your weapon of choice. OH DEAR ME.

I said in my post the settings are non AVX stable.

3600mhz CL17 4000+ % coverage.

Last edited:
Associate
If you not happy with a product and results displayed then don't by but the product!!! I have purchased 8pack elite tier product, I currently have these 8pack dimms and ate working spot on with my Intel rig...

Ur probably and these screen shoots so you can reproduce 8packs settings that he has spent time testing!!!!

Soldato
If you not happy with a product and results displayed then don't by but the product!!! I have purchased 8pack elite tier product, I currently have these 8pack dimms and ate working spot on with my Intel rig...

Ur probably and these screen shoots so you can reproduce 8packs settings that he has spent time testing!!!!

Ah, fanboy explains everything.
I don't own the product. I am unhappy with false claims

But I do own and worship this product:

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate

I don't know what you're trying to say??!?!

Back
Top Bottom