Confess your guilty pleasures...

Man of Honour
Music: The Bloodhound Gang - they're terrible and yet somehow great, not least because they've inexplicably made a career out of just being stupid and having a laugh with their mates, that gets a certain amount of respect from me.

Film: I like to think that all the films I enjoy are good and therefore there is no need to be ashamed of them - I'm aware that I'm just lying to myself but I don't much care.

Books: I'll read pretty much anything but possibly something like a Dick Francis novel might count as a guilty pleasure, they're not brilliant by any stretch but I like to read something easy every so often.

Associate
you think your music ones are bad? check out these songs i've got and yes i do listen to them (hangs head in shame)

nsync -greatest hits album
backstreet boys for some reason i find everybody really good to sing along to
tatu - not gonna get us
babylon zoo - space man

admittedly i do have a really diverse music collection but they're embarrassing.

Now for films

love actually
meet joe black
steven segal films (they're so rubbish yet so awesome)

also still enjoy cartoons johnny bravo and ed, edd n eddy were great.

Now i shall go and hide for a month due to embarrassment

Associate
My guilty pleasures are probably thecheesy american Romantic comedy films that i watch with the wife.

I moan like hell when she wants to sit down and watch them but i love them really.

10 things i hate about you
she's all that
13 going on 30

The list is endless

Soldato
you think your music ones are bad? check out these songs i've got and yes i do listen to them (hangs head in shame)

nsync -greatest hits album
backstreet boys for some reason i find everybody really good to sing along to

I too like certain backstreet boys and nysnc songs, I blame my sisters. When I was younger they loved backstreet boys and then n sync and would always play them.

I have no shame all my friends and my fiance knows, they all joke about it all the time.

Man of Honour
I'm not sure what a guilty pleasure is? I mean, I like Abba, and I'm happy to defend them to anyone silly enough to attack them. But at the same time I can understand that some people might consider them a guilty pleasure. I like opera. I have several albums by Pink. But I consider myself a rock/heavy metal fan. Shania Twain? I have "Come on Over" and like it (the remix, not the original C&W version). Guilty Pleasure?

M

Man of Honour
Limp Bizkit, yo!

For every angsty cringe moment that comes out of Fred Durst's mouth, there is also the occational snippet of something extremely possitive about living your life to the full (no half measures), and being the best you can be. I really, really like that.

Soldato
OP
I feel the need to confess a recent guilty pleasure, everytime The Veronica's - Untouched comes on the TV, I have a 3 minute hornfest, however, I also enjoy the song dammit!

Soldato
I'm not really too worried over other peoples opinion but I suppose these would fit guilty pleasure.
films -
last samurai
13th warrior
the crow series

tv
babylon 5 - don't actually see the reason for this being a guilty pleasure, it was a huge series
space precinct - yes that utter rubbish space police series
knight rider (the new series) - I like the new kitt character and well the eye candy (deanna russo and smith cho) are rather nice too :)

anime -
beyblade (yes I know)
digimon

music -
I'm kind of liking the saturdays
always had a thing for the song take on me (aha or a1 version)

Other than that I don't think I'm overly concerned :s

Back
Top Bottom