Conspiracy Garbage

Man of Honour
A friend of mine has just linked me www.naturalperson.com

And is now proceeding to try and convince me the world is run by secret families and whatnot, and keeps on going "its all documented evidence, its not a conspiracy theory"

He's just said - "tell your parents, tell your friends, tell them to tell theirs... because this is insanity"

I have of course dismissed it as more conspiracy rubbish, like often seen on here!

Do you think there is any truth to this, or am I right in thinking *facepalm* :p

Associate
of course certain families exert more influence in certain circles. to say that they run the world is a tad extreme, i think.

Caporegime
... He's just said - "tell your parents, tell your friends, tell them to tell theirs... because this is insanity"

this-is-sparta-7.jpg

Website also appears to be designed by a one-off man mental :eek:

Soldato
I felt like punching my screen when I was mooching through some 9-11 comments on you tube.

"the building didn't even move when the plane hit it, it's all been edited in"

"you can see the explosions from the c4 they put in the building"

Try and understand some fairly low level physics or get your proof in court, seems to be enough of you nutjobs to back that kind of thing...

Also, get a new friend. Or if you're a bit short, tell him to never discuss it with you again.

Caporegime
Hotwired - I'd suggest you stay clear of abovetopsecret.com then. It has a whole section devoted to 9/11 and most of it brings new meaning to to the word 'absurd'. It's rather sad actually. The level of delusion, paranoia, cynicysm and zeal that the conspiracists have makes for compelling, if hugely frustrating, reading.

Soldato
What an opportunity! Take time to ask said friend very seriously just how much he has uncovered about this matter. Ask him who else he has told. Arrange to take a phone call in his presence where you say things like, 'I think I can contain this situation but I need more time'. Say you're afraid that it's all too true and he has stumbled on something too big for the human mind to comprehend or cope with at this stage of its evolution. That website will soon be closed down and nobody will ever know it existed. And so on. Just kidding, like.

Permabanned
the world is run by secret families

Well they're not that secret, and they have enormous control over decisions made in politics.

It scares people to think that the democracy that they have been taught to believe isn't real. Its a mockery of all the thousands of people that died for it, and the stigma of the "conspiracy theorist" was formed.

Suspended
A friend of mine has just linked me www.naturalperson.com

And is now proceeding to try and convince me the world is run by secret families and whatnot, and keeps on going "its all documented evidence, its not a conspiracy theory"

He's just said - "tell your parents, tell your friends, tell them to tell theirs... because this is insanity"

I have of course dismissed it as more conspiracy rubbish, like often seen on here!

Do you think there is any truth to this, or am I right in thinking *facepalm* :p

The greatest feat the Devil ever achieved was in convincing the World that he didn't exist.

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;15006110 said:
Hotwired - I'd suggest you stay clear of abovetopsecret.com then.

I read a thread.

Traces of aluminium and iron oxide is now proof the building was rigged with thermite.

The gene pool occasionally has a floater in it.

Back
Top Bottom