Cooler Master NovaTouch TKL Topre UK Tour

Associate
OP
AND THE WINNER IS.................

*drum roll*

SuperG!

SuperG has been picked for their thorough and informative video review, which includes indepth information on the switches, perks and drawbacks as well as info on alternative products. I will be in touch shortly.

I would like to thank everyone else for their reviews and input, and would also like to apologies for the problems this tour has experienced.

Thanks!!!

Associate
AND THE WINNER IS.................

*drum roll*

SuperG!

SuperG has been picked for their thorough and informative video review, which includes indepth information on the switches, perks and drawbacks as well as info on alternative products. I will be in touch shortly.

I would like to thank everyone else for their reviews and input, and would also like to apologies for the problems this tour has experienced.

Thanks!!!

Woop woop! Big thanks to Sircles and Cooler Master, and to those in the community that kept the tour honest. It only worked for as long as it did with you guys.

Associate
So they wanted you to take a pic of yourself with the keyboard? If you value your privacy that was a pretty lame demand.

well they said they wanted a photo of me with the keyboard, "me" wasn't pre-defined for me so I just took a quick snap of this. will take it down after 48 hours.

Back
Top Bottom