• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Core 9000 series

Soldato
It's pretty obvious how far ahead AMD are. Intel are in a very bad situation and unless they have planed something in secret without the boards go ahead it will be many years before they can make challenges to AMD's parts.

I'd love to know what AMD have planned after Ryzen 7nm. I bet Intel would too ;)

Associate
It's pretty obvious how far ahead AMD are. Intel are in a very bad situation and unless they have planed something in secret without the boards go ahead it will be many years before they can make challenges to AMD's parts.
You really are in your own little world and seem completely oblivious to the FACTS that keep getting reiterated to you over and over and over again.

How can you deny facts? Intel are in a bad situation you say... how? (they have been at the top of the market for the best part of a decade).

How have Intel got to take the challenge to AMD when they have dominated for the last decade and STILL outperform AMD core for core on all levels (ipc, oc headroom and out of the box clocks).

Please provide a single solitary piece of evidence, a fact or just something to back what you say.

You seem to have AMD blinkers on and in utter denial, i think you must just be here to wind people up as what you say is unbelievably obscure and delusional.
AMD are obviously ahead of intel? seriously?....Where have you been over the last 10 years, What dont you get about a better IPC, Better stock clocks, better OC headroom? These can all be backed by statistical facts, it is AMD that has to try to compete and take it to Intel, not the other way around.

Come on, just for once add something concrete to what youre saying man.

Lets start by elaborating with a link or fact on "it's pretty obvious how far amd are ahead"?
Go......

Associate
Don't worry Jamie jokes on them both because Apple and Samsung are going to merge and take over Disney!
:) ;) :p :D
giphy.gif
Lol, are they kicking Jigga out first?

Soldato
You really are in your own little world and seem completely oblivious to the FACTS that keep getting reiterated to you over and over and over again.

How can you deny facts? Intel are in a bad situation you say... how? (they have been at the top of the market for the best part of a decade).

How have Intel got to take the challenge to AMD when they have dominated for the last decade and STILL outperform AMD core for core on all levels (ipc, oc headroom and out of the box clocks).

Please provide a single solitary piece of evidence, a fact or just something to back what you say.

You seem to have AMD blinkers on and in utter denial, i think you must just be here to wind people up as what you say is unbelievably obscure and delusional.
AMD are obviously ahead of intel? seriously?....Where have you been over the last 10 years, What dont you get about a better IPC, Better stock clocks, better OC headroom? These can all be backed by statistical facts, it is AMD that has to try to compete and take it to Intel, not the other way around.

Come on, just for once add something concrete to what youre saying man.

Lets start by elaborating with a link or fact on "it's pretty obvious how far amd are ahead"?
Go......

You seem seriously out of touch with what is happening and unable to see past gaming, and even then past benchmarking. I kind of get that... but these are desktop chips and the market is much bigger.

Soldato
You seem seriously out of touch with what is happening and unable to see past gaming, and even then past benchmarking. I kind of get that... but these are desktop chips and the market is much bigger.

Not a single thing to backup your claims again.
You are literally a leech on this forum you give nothing back.

Soldato
One bonus for Ryzen is you get to spend days and days fiddling with memory, you just dont get that with Intel, proper quality that.

Apparently that's not an issue now. Gen one of anything usually has a few issues. I think Intel have had a few of their own.

As for Intel always being on top, we used to think that of Nokia... If Intel go fabless they will only have design not process to keep them ahead, then it will get interesting...

Soldato
Apparently that's not an issue now. Gen one of anything usually has a few issues. I think Intel have had a few of their own.

As for Intel always being on top, we used to think that of Nokia... If Intel go fabless they will only have design not process to keep them ahead, then it will get interesting...

It will be interesting in a few years maybe, until then I think it will be more of the same. I hope I'm wrong and Intel do find a way out of this mess they have caused.

Permabanned

Its still an issue for many, though can be mitigated by buying the top end of memory.

Permabanned
So, will there also be new motherboards for these chips?

Seems to me it will cost me 7-800 quid, already got RAM, to relegate the 2700X to sons PC and upgrade mine. Unsure if will need new cpu block, mebbe just a fitting kit.

Back
Top Bottom