** CORSAIR 240 AIR - COMING SOON **

Can somone check to see if a Powercolour R290 will fit the card lenth is approx 292mm according to Powercolor webiste.

Corsair say max card lenth is 290mm but not sure if that is with a fan installed or not

Thanks

Can somone check to see if a Powercolour R290 will fit the card lenth is approx 292mm according to Powercolor webiste.

Corsair say max card lenth is 290mm but not sure if that is with a fan installed or not

Thanks

That's 290mm max with fans installed in the front. You could probably fit 292mm card, but it'd be really tight.

First build in quite a few years
obMG9y.jpg

Graphics card waiting on pay day lol

Thinking about swapping the Noctua NF-A9's to NoiseBlocker BlackSilent Pros. Not at all a fan of the colour of Noctua fans. The case has 6x 120mm Noiseblocker Black Silent XL1's all running at 5v. Running them at 12v only makes a 1-2C difference which I don't think is a worth while trade off for noise. I've fiddled with the fans a lot and found for me at least that this combination works best:

Both sides are INTAKES
Front is EXHAUST
Noctua Fans are sucking air from the back of the case as there's only a couple of cm between the rear fan and the vent and blowing the air to the front of the case. I've see the CPU temp drop 6c and GPU drop 2C whilst gaming by making that change.

1eMQCm8.jpg.png

Some how managed to lose the corsair badge when I removed all the filter mesh so stuck the Noctua badge in its place.

jFHAgsM.jpg.png

Back
Top Bottom