** CORSAIR 240 AIR - COMING SOON **

Thanks all. Hmmm decisions. Any issues with the case other than the gfx cooler height one? I really like the look of the case but want to make sure there aren't any other howlers.

I can honestly say, the case is AWESOME!

Looks amazing, great to build in, cable management keeps it neat and tidy, dust filters all over it and easy to remove and clean.... not a lot bad about it at all.

I'm thinking about getting this case I currently have the 540, but feel I want a size downgrade.

However, I have Gigabyte 270x's, can anyone confirm if they will fit in this case or not?

As you can see, the top is flush, but not the bottom, it is back slightly at the front and overhangs at the back. This is with the screws done right up. I have tried resetting it several times but it's always the same. It happens on the other side too (cable side), it's as if the frame is slightly warped so things aren't 100% flush.

Here are a couple of pics, excuse the quality, they were taken on my phone.

f2ytM6I.jpg

itxEjtW.jpg

PnBLrEn.jpg

Thanks, Dave. If this is the case for both sides panels (window/non-window), then it must the case's frame being slightly warped causing the panels not to sit 100% flushed when placed.

If its really bothering you, submit a ticket with those photos attached. I can have one of our tech support guys look into and maybe find a way to correct it.

Cheers for the reply.
It is annoying, but not annoying enough to dismantle everything to fix it. With work etc I really don't want to spend time doing that sort of thing. I'll live with it, the case its self is awesome though, really like the look of it and how much space it has considering its size :)

Got it :) Well just let me know if it does somehow bugs you in the future. I'm just glad to hear that you like the case in spite of that small issue.

I personally like this case and I'm planning to use one for my system in the bedroom due to limited space. I've put in a request sometime ago, but didn't get it yet. Because disty channels are always the top priority :( oh well just have to wait.

Personally I love this case. It has a very clean and tidy look and quite compact for the gear I have inside. The only criticism I have it the build quality.. feels a bit cheap in areas but for 70 quid, I can't really complain. :)

EDIT:- Few more pics!

20141114_200207.jpg

20141114_200226.jpg

20141114_194529.jpg

Last edited:
Do you mind posting some pics? I'd like to see those gaps and see if its something we need to be concern about. It's just this is the first time I've heard this.

My panels are also not aligning properly.

Question - is the max GPU height 124mm? Im assuming that something like SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 285 ITX (110mm) will fit without any issues?

Thanks

Anyone happen to know if this gpu "GALAX GeForce GTX 970 Hall of Fame Edition" will fit in the case with its width also with a H105 in the front

My panels are also not aligning properly.

Question - is the max GPU height 124mm? Im assuming that something like SAPPHIRE Radeon R9 285 ITX (110mm) will fit without any issues?

Thanks

Is it both sides? switch the panels and see if its a panel issue. If it is, we can get you a replacement. You'd just have to let me know if its the window or solid panel.

That Sapphire R9 285 will fit fine.

Anyone happen to know if this gpu "GALAX GeForce GTX 970 Hall of Fame Edition" will fit in the case with its width also with a H105 in the front

Morbid is correct, that card is too long. Here's how the internal measurement looks like

Vlhdn6F.jpg

Back
Top Bottom