** CORSAIR GAMING™ ** K65 TKL NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE ORDER

Associate
Can you confirm that the UK K70 has two actual Windows keys and not some funky function key instead, like most other mech keyboards? Thanks

Associate
@rjkoneill

Just got this info from Corsair on twitter. I guess the K65 will be a timed exclusive?

xrMtENU.png

Update:

7Qsob4d.png

OcUK, I want it :D!

Last edited:
Soldato
As long as they don't mess with the key cap sizing as they did on the K65, ruining the entire keyboard for switching to aftermarket keycaps in the process for no reason what so ever.

Last edited:

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Kipz

1. We have asked for it.

2. We know you do.

:p

fyi, TKL and sub 60% layouts account for less than 10% off all mechanical keyboard sales.

Soldato
Kipz

fyi, TKL and sub 60% layouts account for less than 10% off all mechanical keyboard sales.

Thought they would account for more....
Can't imagine that many people are bothered about a numpad, easy to get a separate one so its not in the way all the time!

As long as Corsair make the TKL version (if they make one) with a standard layout and don't mess around with the windows/space/ctrl keys, I'm happy)

Associate
@rjkoneill

Just got this info from Corsair on twitter. I guess the K65 will be a timed exclusive?

Update:

OcUK, I want it :D!

ME TOO! :D

Soldato
lol the first item i was going to pre-order from OcUK and I cant.

did anyone catch the price of these before the site went down?

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
OK OK, so i have asked about K65 UK layout, my corsair rep is in the states at the moment so I won't know what the crack is until he gets back to me.

Back
Top Bottom