** CORSAIR GAMING™ ** K65 TKL NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE ORDER

Soldato
Can someone explain to me what the difference is between the Gaming RGB K95 and Gaming White LED K95 apart from the colours ?

Will the Gaming white LED K95 have the updated LED's and actual ESD shielding like the RGB model ?

EDIT
That new Gaming logo looks incredibly cheap and tacky, They should have stayed with the "Corsair" logo.

Last edited:
Associate
OK OK, so i have asked about K65 UK layout, my corsair rep is in the states at the moment so I won't know what the crack is until he gets back to me.

Thank you <3 :D

EDIT: Agree with the thoughts on the new logo. It looks like some tacky tribal heart tattoo. Hope there is a way to remove it.

Last edited:
Associate
I want a K65 RGB so badly.... I hope they offer a brown switch SKU. If not, I may go for the K70 RGB.

Is there any news on the K65 RGB having only Red switch?

Associate
Can someone explain to me what the difference is between the Gaming RGB K95 and Gaming White LED K95 apart from the colours ?

Will the Gaming white LED K95 have the updated LED's and actual ESD shielding like the RGB model ?

The new MX RGB LED’s are now mounted to the PCB. We made it this way for a few reasons. One is that the new RGB switch from cherry is clear so the whole switch can be lit up for better color intensity. Second is to reduce the chance of ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) where surface mounted LED is very prone to.

The more people demands the RGB K65, the better the chances you guys will get it here in OCUK

Soldato
The new MX RGB LED’s are now mounted to the PCB. We made it this way for a few reasons. One is that the new RGB switch from cherry is clear so the whole switch can be lit up for better color intensity. Second is to reduce the chance of ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) where surface mounted LED is very prone to.

The more people demands the RGB K65, the better the chances you guys will get it here in OCUK

Thanks for the reply Greybeard, So are the new Gaming K95's *Non RGB* fitted with the new LED design ?

Soldato
I was going to wait for user reviews but heck, I've been waiting for the RGB K95 for 8 months now since my original K95 started developing dead LED syndrome and eventually died and have been using a Razer Anansi, It's ok but it's no mechanical, Guess it's time to go to the bank and pre-order from the OCU to the K :p

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Eta please for the k65 rgb white mouse and k70 rgb red switch
Cheers

have you even read the thread at all?

K65 is not available, we have asked Corsair if we can get it. this information is literally a few posts up from yours...

the mouse and K70 will be here by the end of the month. again, this info is only a few posts up.

Associate
Sorry to keep bashing on about the K65 but would a seperate thread regarding interest be of any help to sway the decision to bring them to OcUK?

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Corsair Rep said:
Hi Rich

I have requested ETA for UK K65 RGB, will keep you posted.

(y)

as soon as this info is passed onto me, i will update you guys.

from that response, I dont think there are current plans to bring it to this region yet,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom