** CORSAIR GAMING™ ** K65 TKL NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE ORDER

Soldato
I was going to get the RGB K95 + RGB M65 not now on closer inspection, The new "Gaming" logo looks like it was done by a failed tattoo artist with bad eye sight, It looks cheap, Tacky and just no.

It's so bad a petition was started a few hours ago and already has 3200 signatures to return the old logo which looked clean, Professional and original and not like throw up.

Found a Facebook page linking to the petition, For all the people who want change and for all the times corsair say "We listen to our customers" this is a chance to prove it - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Corsair-Logo/348843468615694

Last edited:
Associate
Strange how they have copied msi's gaming name.

And also the use of an odd tribal style symbol too.

I would be more concerned with it, as it is kinda cheap looking, but tbh it's such a small logo on the keyboards it really won't bother me that much.

Slightly different story on the headset I guess...

Soldato

Best part of the review was this at 9 minutes 53 :p -

Aw8s1KX.jpg.png

So is it just a sticker then? If I can just peel it off then I don't have too much of a problem with it.

Yeah it's just a sticker BUT the square/oval space will still be there as it's an indentation so you might want to try and get a sticker made or just leave it blank :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom