Corsair RBG Owners Club

Associate
When pressing the cog the keyboard doesn't show up. Restarting the software makes no difference. I don't think the strafe rgb has a polling switch? I'm on the latest versions of firmware and software.

Soldato
If they're ones you've created yourself you can export them to a file, to which you can re-import later. I think if you click on the profile name in the top left there's an icon with two arrows, I believe from there you can export (and later import) your profile/settings.

I would check the Corsair site to see if CUE has been updated to a newer version - I can't get the tool in the program to check for updates, it always fails.

Associate
If they're ones you've created yourself you can export them to a file, to which you can re-import later. I think if you click on the profile name in the top left there's an icon with two arrows, I believe from there you can export (and later import) your profile/settings.

I would check the Corsair site to see if CUE has been updated to a newer version - I can't get the tool in the program to check for updates, it always fails.

Cool. I'm currently on the latest version direct from their site. The problem existed on the previous cue 2.0 also.

Soldato
CUE is a great idea, and works pretty well for the most part. I just find it does odd things like this which can be very annoying, and having to close it and open it sometimes to get it behave itself.

Soldato
I bought the Red switch K70 LUX RGB, as from doing a bit of poking about the internet that's the generally preferred switch for gaming. I've had it for around a month or so, and it's excellent. I haven't tried a Rapidfire so i'm afraid I can't compare but in terms of feel it's very responsive, really defined keypresses compared to a rubber dome and to be honest it's not that loud. When CUE works the amount of lighting options is astounding, makes for some amazing lighting combinations.

Soldato
I bought the Red switch K70 LUX RGB, as from doing a bit of poking about the internet that's the generally preferred switch for gaming. I've had it for around a month or so, and it's excellent. I haven't tried a Rapidfire so i'm afraid I can't compare but in terms of feel it's very responsive, really defined keypresses compared to a rubber dome and to be honest it's not that loud. When CUE works the amount of lighting options is astounding, makes for some amazing lighting combinations.

Thanks, thats strange as the small bit of reading I did suggested the rapid fire was more suited to gaming. It appears I couldn't go wrong with either.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
My K95 Platinum (Speed) arrived this morning and i've only been using it for a little while today but it seems to be a little quieter than my K70 RGB (Red) over all I am hugely impressed with it.

Ill try and post some pictures of them side by side.

Soldato
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but I've noticed a little pattern when plugging in/unplugging my VOID wireless headset to charge. CUE decides my K70 LUX has malfunctioned, and there's no lights on it whatsoever (it still types) - my M65 PRO is fine, though. I need to restart CUE and it then sorts itself out.

Associate
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this, but I've noticed a little pattern when plugging in/unplugging my VOID wireless headset to charge. CUE decides my K70 LUX has malfunctioned, and there's no lights on it whatsoever (it still types) - my M65 PRO is fine, though. I need to restart CUE and it then sorts itself out.

My keyboard has started to do it again :(

Greybeard can you sort this out please?

hey guys, sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner. Just got back from a personal PTO. I am sorry to hear that you guys are still having some issues. Since these were posted a few weeks back, I am just curious if you guys are still dealing with those issues. And in case you didn't know, there is a new version of CUE that recently came out. So if you haven't already done so, please give it a shot and see if the latest version would sort it out. If not, let me know.

Soldato
hey guys, sorry for not getting back to you guys sooner. Just got back from a personal PTO. I am sorry to hear that you guys are still having some issues. Since these were posted a few weeks back, I am just curious if you guys are still dealing with those issues. And in case you didn't know, there is a new version of CUE that recently came out. So if you haven't already done so, please give it a shot and see if the latest version would sort it out. If not, let me know.

No worries pal. Since then I've upgraded my machine (parts & to W10) and touch wood I'm not having any of these issues any more. I've got the latest version of CUE and everything is working fine. I have a sneaking suspicion that some of my issues could have been down to a dodgy USB controller on my old board, as I had issues with a couple of devices (webcam/wifi dongle) before I got the CUE/the K70. Appreciate you getting back to me, hopefully Bone9 has some better luck too.

Associate
Well my second RMA replacement has been delivered today so fingers crossed this sorts it. Will report back here and let you know.

Soldato
I'm having issues when I go to turn on pc and the corsair software loads and my rgb k70 just sits at default settings. I have to reboot the pc to get the k70 to load up its profile I have chosen (strobe multicolored). Either the software is rubbish or my keyboard is defective. I have the same issue on all the pc's I own with the software and keyboard. My gut feeling it's a software issue but if it is, it's not acceptable as it's a 50/50 chance the keyboard won't load and operate with corsair software (win 10). My void headset functions spot on but not the k70 rgb lights on each boot.

Back
Top Bottom