Corsair RBG Owners Club

Associate
I have the Strafe and the scimitar...love them...amazing gear.. firmware is bugged out but most of the issues are fixed now.

I have the Strafe rgb silent keyboard, absolutely love it too :). As I understand if you pm one of the corsair guys on corsairs forums they will give you a beta CUE that fixes the issues people are experiencing atm, specially with the scimitar.

Best

Wulf

Associate
just received a k95 today and I see on the 1st page a k95 owner has white glowing key caps on his WASD keys, is that aftermarket, if so where would you get that from?

Soldato
Once the power has been switched off at the wall, upon start up my Corsair K65 cycles through random colours/patterns and decides not to recognise any key's being pressed until I unplug and plug back in it then recognises my saved profile and begins and allows me to type... Anyone have this problem?

If the power is never switched off I don't have this problem.

Soldato
Once the power has been switched off at the wall, upon start up my Corsair K65 cycles through random colours/patterns and decides not to recognise any key's being pressed until I unplug and plug back in it then recognises my saved profile and begins and allows me to type... Anyone have this problem?

Yeah now and then I do. Need to unplug it from the USB port and back in a few secs later and does the job, annoying though.

Associate

Yeah i get the same thing after a power cut aswell.

Soldato
Yeah, It is irritating especially considering the price of these things.

Least i'm not alone and it isn't a fault with my particular keyboard.

Hopefully it gets fixed as I imagine it is firmware related.

Soldato
Hi guys,

Had a firmware update for my K70 RGB earlier and now, once my computer has gone to sleep/locked, my lighting scheme changes to all red with a few white keys (wasd) showing. Before the update I had it set to no illumination. Any idea how I get that back, I've forgotten :rolleyes:

Thanks.

Soldato
My K70 has started showing random colours on some set keys. I've tried pushing firmware again, changing the colours of the keys makes no difference.

Any advice?

RSR

RSR

Soldato
Quick question to anyone who has had Cherry MX Red and Cherry MX Speed switches, are the speed switches quieter than the reds? As I am looking to upgraded from a K70 to a K95P

Associate
I have a minor niggle with my K70 RGB. I like using the textured and contoured WASD key caps from my old regular K70 but red doesn't match my colour scheme.

I looked on Corsair's site and you can can get grey and white key caps but they both have the horrible LUX font on which is the main reason I bought the older RGB version.

Is anyone aware of any alternatives that can be purchased? Wish Corsair had just made them black.

Back
Top Bottom