Corsair RGB release date.

Associate
So I notice this evening thst my # and \ keys are completely unresponsive on my K95 RGB. This is quite unacceptable to me since I use those as keybindings in certain games. I this might be the straw that breaks the camel's back regarding this keyboard, I've had so much grief continously with it.

Also, I'm using another keyboard to type this post before you ask how I typed \ & #.

Did you update to the latest firmware? This was a problem for all K95 owners before the latest firmware update.

Associate
Did you update to the latest firmware? This was a problem for all K95 owners before the latest firmware update.

I did actually, and I reapplied it and restarted etc. After 2 complete keyboard crashes/freezes whilst playing Planetside this evening I return to this thread and realise they are working again. Very strange.

\#\#\#\#

Now I can hashtag as much I as I usually do, which is never.

Associate
For those who are having issues with certain keys (\, #, <, >, etc) not being lit, just make sure to flash the KB's FW to 1.13 and that should take care of it. Also, make sure to restart your system after FW update is completed.

Associate
I sincerely hope when I get my RGB (with sails logo) that it just works!
Am I asking too much? ;)

It probably will work, but not as advertised.

16,8 million colours, apparently.

A few minor firmware issues.

Like many others, I waited for this product. Waited a bit longer for Corsair to get it right. It appears that the marketing guys got the better of the engineers and quality control. I'd expect a £140+ keyboard to work without problems.

Associate
Still absolutely no sign of the blue switch version of either the K70 or K95. It wouldn't be so infuriating if Corsair at least had the decency to keep retailers and in turn customers informed of the situation. As it is, nobody seems to have a clue when these will actually be available.

The reds are available. The browns are available. So why the hold-up with the blues?

Associate
Still absolutely no sign of the blue switch version of either the K70 or K95. It wouldn't be so infuriating if Corsair at least had the decency to keep retailers and in turn customers informed of the situation. As it is, nobody seems to have a clue when these will actually be available.

The reds are available. The browns are available. So why the hold-up with the blues?

Tumbleweed-man500.jpg

Associate
Well the place where I got my store credit from said that they're only getting the CGK SKU and weren't planning on getting a different SKU in the foreseeable future so I decided to bite the bullet and go for the CGK70.

It still doesn't look anywhere near as nice as the sails logo but in person the logo doesn't look that bad, and it is slightly embossed.

Associate
I got fed up waiting for the MX blue k70 rgb and brought a qpad keyboard may well buy a k70 rgb
when they get the supply and software problems sorted.

Associate

A certain retailer is now listing the ETA of the blue switch K70 and K95 as 15th December. Fortunately i already gave up waiting and got the brown switch K95 last week.

Back
Top Bottom