Corsair RGB release date.

Associate
I'm on the edge of just canceling my order and getting a standard K70 from *** removed competitor *** - Will Gill as they have the gunmetal one with brown switches, which i was looking at originally for £90 and saturday deliverys £10 less so i'd be saving £60

Associate
I'm on the edge of just canceling my order and getting a standard K70 from ***NO competitor talk please - Space Monkey *** as they have the gunmetal one with brown switches, which i was looking at originally for £90 and saturday deliverys £10 less so i'd be saving £60

Yeah it's a valid point.

I wouldn't mind a update to know where I stand.

Associate
not a fan of creating multiple threads one one subject, i'm not doubting that mods have seen our issues but they can't give a definite answer so are choosing to ignore us

Associate
not a fan of creating multiple threads one one subject, i'm not doubting that mods have seen our issues but they can't give a definite answer so are choosing to ignore us

Yeah, about that...We as the customers SHOULD be informed and NOT ignored. In the end of the day, we are generating theirs revenue which gets translated into a profit. So even if they not sure, they should comment or say so, rather than avoiding us !!!
Just frustrated, :mad: and :confused:

Associate
well i've just cancelled the order can't justify paying an extra £50 for customizable lighting which from reading the corsair forums is full of bugs and difficult to use software

Associate
It's not if they wont ship, but if they don't atleast come up with a solid ETA or a reason as to why there is no ETA being provided then I'll cancel and buy the old blue cherry MX from an alternative vendor.

Associate
It's not if they wont ship, but if they don't atleast come up with a solid ETA or a reason as to why there is no ETA being provided then I'll cancel and buy the old blue cherry MX from an alternative vendor.

I've spoken to them again... they said that they had a big delivery and they are checking it.
Guess what, I work in Logistics, so I can't believe that they have received a shipment without any ASN or basic shipment note... it looks like they don't even know what's going on or they know that it will be a long time. Therefore they are not commenting on that.

Associate
There is a reason that ***NO competitor talk please - Space Monkey *** have specified 17/11/14 for their stock of the product.

And yeah thats fishy is that exactly what was said? A big delivery without any inventory?

Associate
I've spoken to them again... they said that they had a big delivery and they are checking it.
Guess what, I work in Logistics, so I can't believe that they have received a shipment without any ASN or basic shipment note... it looks like they don't even know what's going on or they know that it will be a long time. Therefore they are not commenting on that.

^ This, I just dont think OCUK know where they are plain and simple :o

Back
Top Bottom