Craig Charles the Crack Addict?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Im not judging him for taking drugs, he is still cool from the days of Red Dwarf, just gone downhill now - ill remember him then :)

Plus...who doesnt do drugs in the celeb world these days!

It's more disapointing that he has Kids etc. that will see this.

Man of Honour
This is really shocking. He was such an amazing actor in Red Dwarf, the part he played was amazing. I had so much respect for him, and now becuase he's done this, its all gone :(

Why oh why did he have to accept a part on Coronation Street :(

Caporegime
OP
He really didn't strike me as that kind of person when I met him, although it now makes me wonder if that was all just an act, and that the real Craig Charles was a different person.

I hope this is all a big egaggeration to be honest, its evident that he has done "something", but perhaps it isn't as bad as the media is making it out to be?

Permabanned
If it is freebase coke then i hope this acts as a catalyst for him to get the help he desperately needs :(
I certainly don't look down on him for what his doing to his own body but I am disappointed at ignorant people that do :mad:

Man of Honour
It's this type of journalism that makes me dislike the tabloids and he has clearly been set up for this, although maybe not for the drug taking.

There would have been ways to go about this and highlight it without such gutter press and the editor of the Mirror clearly doesn't take the effects this will have on his family into consideration.

Maybe I am feeling a little biased as I am a fan of Craig Charles from his early sit-com days in Help and his poetry, not to mention the genius of Red Dwarf.

It is sad to hear and I hope he gets the help to wean him off crack.

Tru

Tru

Soldato
xtreme.BIN said:
If it is freebase coke then i hope this acts as a catalyst for him to get the help he desperately needs :(
I certainly don't look down on him for what his doing to his own body but I am disappointed at ignorant people that do :mad:
It's not ignorant, people are entitled to their views of drugs and those who choose to take them.

Soldato
Chronos-X said:
Is he automatically a loser if he partakes?

I don't want to take this down the route of "drugs talk" - but is it really that clean cut?

Yep i'm afraid it is that clean cut. Charlotte Church is a crazy party girl for going out and drinking herself into a gutter at the weekends but Craig Charles is a low-life scum bag for doing drugs once a week. People are so narrow minded

Permabanned
Going to Cali said:
Crack junkies are people the world could do without.

:rolleyes:

People with drug problems are not evil they are sick and need help!!
Personally I have far more time and would help someone with drug issues then the thousands of drink drivers that selfishly place other peoples lives at risk!!

Caporegime
OP
Grrrrr said:
Yep i'm afraid it is that clean cut. Charlotte Church is a crazy party girl for going out and drinking herself into a gutter at the weekends but Craig Charles is a low-life scum bag for doing drugs once a week. People are so narrow minded

I suppose you would feel the same if "Person A" was into "swinging and cross dressing" at the weekends, but "Person B" was a once-a-week paedophile?

One is illegal, one isn't. Yes it IS that clean cut, and i'm a HUGE fan of Craig Charles :(

Soldato
lol.... i found this very funny... i haven't seen him in corri (as i dont watch rubbish tv) so that hasn't ruined my image of him... and im pretty sure everyone in the celeb industry does crack anyway so this didn't really shock me

red dwarf is, and will always be one of the best shows ever... nothing can change that

Soldato
Also people are saying he has a 'problem'. Going by the article he takes drugs once a week and he's even hired a small flat away from his family so they aren't affacted by it, seems pretty much under control to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom