Crash this morning

Associate
Until there are harsher consequences for people who cause accidents like this, they will continue. Half the time I see them trying to edge out to get in the smallest gap between traffic and don't even spot the motorbike rider.
I had a woman pull across a junction into waiting traffic right in front of me and then calmly start putting on some lippy. She soon stopped when I booted off her wing mirror.

Soldato
Until there are harsher consequences for people who cause accidents like this, they will continue. Half the time I see them trying to edge out to get in the smallest gap between traffic and don't even spot the motorbike rider.
I had a woman pull across a junction into waiting traffic right in front of me and then calmly start putting on some lippy. She soon stopped when I booted off her wing mirror.
Sadly it'll never happen - death by dangerous driving (as an example) seems to carry a pitifully short sentence, and a poxy driving ban; no justice for the poor soul(s) killed or their family.

I don't think we have the infrastructure to keep people locked up, so half expect the joke sentences are because they need the space (though I'm not basing that on any real stats mind).

Last edited:
Soldato
You ok hun?x

Back
Top Bottom