~~~CRAZY GADGET SHOW DEALS - AVAILABLE IN STORE & AT OUR STAND - UK's LOWEST PRICES!~~~

Associate
You should probs change the stock availability of the Boogie bug XL to Out of Stock. I got an email this morning saying its out of stock (after I placed an order yesterday evening).

:(

I ordered mine at 4:48 yesterday, just checked and no out of stock email so i guess i'm lucky.

Was kind of hoping to take a look and maybe buy a spare actually, but i guess if they're all out i can make do with one :D

If no one is in when order arrives, am i going to have to go collect it or will it be sent out again? Royal mail second class.
Simply because i work 7-3:30, only person in my house during that time will be my brother... who's asleep all day.. literally.

Also interested for when i order pc parts.

Associate
Actually tempted by the Samsung S24A300BL 24" Widescreen as i have one right now and I am tempted to dual screen at that price!

Wish I had the money to go dual screens/triple screens on the current offer of those 3D samsungs though!

Associate
I ordered the Boogie Bug XL yesterday afternoon, arrived this afternoon. Very pleased with the item, the service and the delivery cost (free) and speed. Very happy customer here, just wish I had more money to make bigger purchases.

Associate
WANNNNT that 23" samsung monitor.. :( worth it? seeing as i have a 6870 currently aswell so not sure how that affects the 3d side of things.. also the boogie bug is awesome, and the g500 is a very good mouse too :) bought them myself a couple months back

Associate
Great to see you guys on the stand today, bought stuff I don't really need but great offers. Good to meet gibbo and shell and great to see Steve again.
Have a rest of the show, one thing tho' bring some o/c mugs, i would have bought a few today.

Soldato
Very dissapointed. I ordered my headset before 11am on tuesday and only just got an email confirming delivery has been sent today :(

Same - Not had a delivery notification myself yet either. :p

As long as it is sent today for RM Special Delivery tomorrow - No delivery on Sat anymore in Jersey and want mah stuff before weekend, not after :D

OcUK dealing with it perfectly through CS forum though so happy camping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom