Criticise the Saudis and you go home in pieces

Caporegime
Turkey's plan looks like it's still reaping rewards, SA have now admitted to the forensic expert and body double taking part but it was still a result of a fist fight.

Complete denial/no knowledge, then it was us but a huge accident and now yes we had these people involved but please believe our previous version of events. Comical.

I feel sorry for the son, assume he couldn't refuse going to the palace for that BS photo op.

Does the kingdom not have advisers? How on earth would a photo op with the son ever be a good spin for MBS/King Salman?

Soldato
And as per the Russian poisoning, when the one story comes out then many other stories start resurfacing about disappearing Russians, or in this case Saudi journalists/critics.

On the news last night they mentioned this one back in Sept https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ondon-mbs-ghanem-al-dosari-show-a8538406.html where a guy was attacked in the middle of the day in London. The thing that got me was what they said to him

“I told them this was not Riyadh, this is London, and the guy immediately said: ‘**** London, their Queen is our slave and their police are our dogs.”

Soldato
SA is ranked in the bottom 10 of the world press freedom index, they ranked 169 with North Korea at 180 and Turkey at 157. lol

I wouldn't trust a single thing any of them saying, the internet is full of their bot armies. lol

Soldato
I mean, they wouldn't do it again would they........................would they?????????????

Daily Mail link alongside "unconfirmed" report - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...list-Saudi-Arabia-killed-torture-custody.html

Another dissident journalist has reportedly been tortured and killed in Saudi Arabia.

Turki Bin Abdul Aziz Al-Jasser is said to have been murdered in jail a month after Jamal Khashoggi was slaughtered in the kingdom's Istanbul consulate.

News site "The New Khaleej" reported Al-Jasser's death on Saturday quoting human rights sources. The report has not been confirmed.

Caporegime
They kill people within the country all the time, that’s not going to provoke much outcry internationally.

Twitter might have some questions to answer re: privacy and the part played by some employees in the region.

Caporegime
He obviously slipped and his head landed in the bag, the rest of the scuffle was the hit squad flaling around trying to get the bag off.

Jeremy Hunt is due to have a 'tough' chat with Saudi officials, I bet they are trembling in their boots.

Caporegime
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-s...enalty-in-khashoggi-murder-case-idUKKCN1NK1AZ

Saudi Arabia’s public prosecutor said on Thursday he was seeking the death penalty for five out of 11 suspects charged in the murder of prominent journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

Wonder if it will include the more senior types in the plot with close links to MBS?

Also you've got to wonder what some of the members of the Saudi security/intelligence services think of it - ostensibly these guys were following orders from the top and now they're being sacrificed by the people who gave the orders in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom